NYR Fan 116894

T.Y. Hilton 2018 Outlook

46 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Is he a buy low?  Originally I thought about making an offer to the owner, but hamstring issues worry me.

I suppose so. He's rarely missed more than a game and has extra time to heal for week 6.

As an owner of him, I wouldn't be selling him low based on this. Expecting him back next week, the Colts have zero run game, Luck is looking back to form. I would consider trading Hilton but not at a reduced price.

Man hopefully it's nothing too serious. I'm all for him resting this week and next week as well if need be. He can go ham against the Bills and Raiders. The last thing I want is a guy returning early from a hamstring. 

Well crap.....that's obviously not good. These are the moments when I consider trading someone before the REAL update comes out.

2 hours ago, kellentat said:

do we think this means missing two games or possibly more?

On 10/3/2018 at 6:35 PM, Chwf3rd said:

do we think this means missing two games or possibly more?

Sounds like it could be a lingering issue. I was going to buy low on him, but now unless he can be had for really cheap, I'm going to avoid him.

He has 10 days to rest now. Let's see what can happen in 10 days with elite trainers and medical staff.

7 hours ago, jclee4 said:

He has 10 days to rest now. Let's see what can happen in 10 days with elite trainers and medical staff.

Colts' training staff has to be the worst in the league with the amount of injuries their players have suffered.

Sucks that he got injured and missed last night's game. Probably would have had 15+ targets easy.

• Like 1

With all these passes Luck is throwing, Hilton is going to be a PPR machine. Never thought I'd say that.

Just bought low on him.. As a Fournette owner, taking on another tattered hamstring is NOT good for my health either. Hoping the 10 days does the trick, but also hoping that he does NOT fire it up next week unless he is 100%. Long season ahead. 

Probably looking at a multi-week injury...even with the 10 day lay off.  They are practicing now and no signs of Hilton on the field.  Not good...

24 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

Probably looking at a multi-week injury...even with the 10 day lay off.  They are practicing now and no signs of Hilton on the field.  Not good...

I wasn’t expecting him to be practicing on Tuesday anyhow...but yeah hamstring injuries and skilled position players mix like oil & water. I’m hoping they rest him until it’s completely healed. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bob69024 said:

I wasn’t expecting him to be practicing on Tuesday anyhow...but yeah hamstring injuries and skilled position players mix like oil & water. I’m hoping they rest him until it’s completely healed. 

There’s a hamstring virus going around... everyone seems to be getting it.  It’s making fantasy owners sick.

Hamstring injuries are the worst, they’re so difficult to predict.  A guy looks 100% but he isn’t...

Put a guy in to soon and his season is done, put him to late the (teams) season is done.

5 hours ago, nlm said:

This is a poorly-timed bummer.

Yeah it is. With how much Luck is slinging it TY would have WR#1 upside ROS.

• Sad 1

Yahoo just changed his status from out to questionable 

Edited by c_dilip

Just now, c_dilip said:

Yeah ESPN has a projection on him this week but I don't think it means anything.

First practice report comes out on Wednesday so that's the big tell here.  Even if he's limited, that will be a good sign.

1 minute ago, c_dilip said:

They always do that. They'll put him back tomorrow probably after you miss out on WW pickups. That's how they do us.

2 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

So is he playing or no?

Won’t know anything until tomorrow’s practice report.