Sign in to follow this  
rabranchjr

Fantasy Nascar League held on Nascar.com using Fantasy Live Game. $40 entry fee paid thru league safe

Please send me an email at mjbnmr59755@gmail.com if you are interested or want more details. Thanks!

Legends of Nascar League Rules

Basics

Nascar Fantasy Live” held on Nascar.com

30 Teams
16 Regular Season Weeks (Week 1 – Week 16)
10 Playoffs Weeks (Week 17 – Week 26), 12 Teams Make The Playoffs

4 Elimination Rounds (Just like the real Nascar Playoffs)

Entry Fee: $40 / Paid through Leaguesafe.com

Brief League Info:

This league is designed to pretty much mirror the way the real Nascar goes. 30 teams participate for 16 regular season races. During this period if you win 1 race then you clinch a spot in the playoffs. 12 teams make the playoffs so if there are not 12 teams that win 1 race each during the regular season then the remaining spots in the playoffs will be determined by total points. If there are more than 1 team tied for the last spot in the playoffs that have 1 win, then the tiebreaker is total amount of points in the regular season. The playoffs are a 10-race period with 4 elimination rounds. Each round of the playoffs last 3 races except for the last round, which is the final race of the season (Homestead). Each round the bottom 3 teams get eliminated from the playoffs. During the playoffs if you win a race then you advance into the next round of the playoffs. When you get down to the last race of the season (Indy) there will be 3 teams fighting for the championship. The team, out of the 3 teams remaining, that finishes higher in the last and final race of the season will win the championship.

This is a very fun league going into its third year and I really love the concept! Just so everyone is aware, the league is held on Nascar.com through the Nascar Fantasy Live game. I do not have access to change or edit anything regarding scoring rules, or switching Nascar drivers for anyone during the season. There are very limited things I can do as a commish. I basically have control over the league fees, payouts, and I manually keeping track of the Playoff Elimination Tournament Grid.

A little bit of background regarding me as a commissioner. I have been commishing fantasy leagues for the past 8 years now so I am very experienced. The main sports I run leagues with are football, baseball, & nascar. I use leaguesafe.com for all of my money leagues to collect fees and distribute winnings. League safe is easy to use and secure. When it comes to payouts at the end of the season, the majority of the league owners must approve the league payouts in league safe in order for the league to get paid out. It is secure this way and I have never had payouts not get approved.

“Nascar Fantasy Live” League Rules & Scoring Format

Playoff Elimination Tournament:

The Playoff Elimination Tournament is run pretty much the same as the real playoffs but there are just some minor adjustments. There are 16 regular season races before the playoffs start and there are only two ways that you can enter the playoffs. If you win a race during the 16 race regular season then you will clinch a spot in the playoffs. The other way to get into the playoffs is by the championship points that are accumulated and given out by the Fantasy Nascar Live Game. It goes first by wins and then by total championship points. The following applies to the Playoff Elimination Tournament.

12 Playoff Teams enter the Playoff Elimination Tournament

Playoff Points:

The points below are given out for each of the 16 regular season races. These points are called “Playoff Points” mainly because these are the only points that carry over into the playoffs. When the playoffs start, however many playoff points you have accumulated is what you start out with in round 1. These playoff points carry over into round 2 and round 3 if you make it. These points do not carry over into the final round which is the Indy race.

1st Place – 30 Playoff Points

2nd Place – 9 Playoff Points

3rd Place – 8 Playoff Points

4th Place – 7 Playoff Points

5th Place – 6 Playoff Points

6th Place – 5 Playoffs Points

7th Place – 4 Playoffs Points

8th Place – 3 Playoff Points

9th Place – 2 Playoff Points

10th Place – 1 Playoff Point

Please Note: If there are tied to any spots in the top 10 for each race then the amount of positions tied will be added up and then divided by the number of teams tied. For example, 3 teams are tied for 3rd place. We would add 3rd, 4th, and 5th place playoffs points given out (8 + 7 + 6 = 21) then divide it by 3 (# of teams tied) to get 7. That means the 3 teams would each receive 7 playoff points.

The following is how the rounds in the Playoff Elimination Tournament work.

Round 1           At the start of this round, all the playoff points earned in the regular season are added up and the teams that made the playoffs will start with their accumulated playoff point total. This round lasts for 3 races and the top 9 teams after these 3 races conclude advance to round 2. During this round if you win a race then you automatically advance to the next round and carry any playoff points earned in the regular season and in round 1 over to round 2. The remaining teams that did not win a race in round 1 and didn’t get the automatic advancement into round 2 will be seeded by playoff points and the last 3 teams with the least amount of playoff points in this round will be eliminated from the playoffs. The remaining 9 teams will advance to round 2 and will carry over their playoff point total into round 2.

Round 2           This round lasts for 3 races and the top 6 teams after these 3 races conclude advance to round 3. During this round if you win a race then you automatically advance to the next round and carry any playoff points earned in the regular season, round 1, and round 2 over to round 3. The remaining teams that did not win a race in round 2 and didn’t get the automatic advancement into round 3 will be seeded by playoff points and the last 3 teams with the least amount of playoff points in this round will be eliminated from the playoffs. The remaining 6 teams will advance to round 3 and will carry over their playoff point total into round 3.

Round 3           This round lasts for 3 races and the top 3 teams after these 3 races conclude advance to round 4 and the Championship Round. During this round if you win a race then you automatically advance to the final round. No playoff points earned in previous rounds will be carried over into the final round. The remaining teams that did not win a race in round 3 and didn’t get the automatic advancement into the final round will be seeded by playoff points and the last 3 teams with the least amount of playoff points in this round will be eliminated from the playoffs. The remaining 3 teams will advance to final round and will compete in the Championship Round at Indy.

Round 4           This is the Championship Round. This round last only 1 race. This round is pretty simple, the team that finishes higher out of the 3 remaining teams left in the playoffs will win the league. 2nd place is the next highest team that finishes second out of the three remaining playoff teams. 3rd place is the team that finishes last out of the three remaining playoff teams.

Tiebreakers:

Regular Season – If two or more teams are tied for the win in any given week

1. Team that has the highest amount of championship points (# of points given out by the Fantasy Live Game) in the regular season, up to that point, will earn the win for that week.

Regular Season – If two or more teams are tied getting into the playoffs

1. Best Average Finish
  2. Teams that remain tied advance into the playoffs

Playoffs – If two or more teams are tied.

Round 1

1) Best Average Finish in the playoffs

2) Team that scored the most amount of points in the regular season

3)  Team that won the most races in the regular season

4) If the spot is for a team advancing into the next round then all remaining teams that are tied advance into the next round.

4) If the spot is for an elimination spot in the playoffs and for payout purposes then the teams that are tied will split those spots, that are tied, evenly.

Rounds 2-3

1) Best Average Finish in the playoffs

2) Team that scored the most amount of points in rounds 1-2 or 1-3

3)  Team that won the most races in rounds 1-2 or 1-3

4) If the spot is for a team advancing into the next round then all remaining teams that are tied advance into the next round

4) If the spot is for an elimination spot in the playoff and for payout purposes then the teams that are tied will split those spots, that are tied, evenly.

Round 4 (Final Round)

1) Best Average Finish in rounds 1-3

2) Team that won the most races in rounds 1-3

3) Team that scored the most amount of points in the regular season

4)  Team that won the most races during the regular season

League Payouts

Entry Fee: $40

League Fees are paid through Leaguesafe.com

40 X 30 = $1200

Chase Winner gets $350

2nd Place Finisher in the Chase gets $210

3rd Place Finisher in the Chase gets $160