Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mogamedogz

Sneaker Freaks

my prized pair is baby blue air jordan dub zeros. ive also been trying really hard to find the zoom lebron low st's in lime green and grey. if anyone knows where to get these let me know. thanks

My 1990 All White High Top Mj's

I wore them when only when I went out...just with jeans...had them in the back of my closet when I moved in 93 and kept them ever since...all original.

I heard that in Japan they buy these retro originals for big bucks!!!

Chris

Won't catch me dead in a pair of shoes that are white or black. Never in a million years would i wear a pair of Timberlands. Red Wing boots are the way to go, but sneaker wise I have bought the same pair of gray New Balance for the past 10 years.

My 1990 All White High Top Mj's

I wore them when only when I went out...just with jeans...had them in the back of my closet when I moved in 93 and kept them ever since...all original.

I heard that in Japan they buy these retro originals for big bucks!!!

Chris

Pretty much anywhere in the world people will buy OG's for big bucks. If you find the right crowd.

Clogs and Flip Flops.

all day

I have style bro!

Those two sentences cancel each other out.

I stopped caring about shoes when I graduated from High School. I now wear my Docs with any pants that I wear, my Adidas classic on the rare occasion I wear shorts, my Adidas running shoes for working out and jogging, my Adidas spikes for baseball. I have always rocked my Adidas's.

i got the new balance 574s today. there black with several shades of grey/ice.

Anybody looking to cop the Air Jordan 11/12 Count Down Pack? I myself would love to get one, but I'm a little short on the money, and I don't feel like combating the early birds for my size.

I wish i could get some cool sneakers like some nikes or something but my feet are too damn wide.