Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mogamedogz

Sneaker Freaks

nikes re-releasing the air max griffeys. considering buying these... take a gander:

http://www.footlocker.com/catalog/productd...ll#sku=54912101

Wow, that's awesome...even better I still have my pair from when I was in like 13, and their in good condition too...

Yeah... The Ewings are actually one of the more sort after pairs to collectors. I've been looking for a pair of the Suede blue ones for years now. lol- VERY hard to find those in brand new condition.

hahaha......I had a pair of those. The blue and green suede and had a velcro strap at the high-top if I recall (?). They were ugly looking back at them.....must have been the soft suede, lol.

The shoes that I've had at least one 'good-condition' pair of on the go at all times, are my Addidas 'Shell-toes', RUN-DMC style......except now I realize they are much easier to walk around win by using shoe-laces!!!!

is anyone else at all weirded out by this topic? i mean its a bunch of guys talking about shoes. personally, as a heterosexual male, i never talk about shoes. i own 3 pairs, one i use for running, one i use for everyday stuff, and one dressy pair that i wear to weddings and stuff. that is the extent of my shoe collection.

is anyone else at all weirded out by this topic? i mean its a bunch of guys talking about shoes. personally, as a heterosexual male, i never talk about shoes. i own 3 pairs, one i use for running, one i use for everyday stuff, and one dressy pair that i wear to weddings and stuff. that is the extent of my shoe collection.

haha, I think this is one of the most heterosexual thing guys can talk about, especially if they're pretty young. I know one of my friends has almost every Nike ever released, including this sick Gucci/Nike pair that cost $2100. Most of us don't have the luxury to spend that much money on shoes, but he's in MotoCross and has some pretty big sponsors, so it's nothing to him. Gotta respect that. B)

I have quite a few pairs myself and my favorite one is:

http://www.sneakerobsession.com/7124/air-j...varsity-purple/

times are changing. you shouldnt really judge people based off whether or not they like sneakers.

+1. I could care less about shoes. If I could walk barefoot in society everyday I probably would

+1. I could care less about shoes. If I could walk barefoot in society everyday I probably would

then do it. f*** what society says we have to be. societys trying to make everyone the same person, but screw that. do what u wanna do