NYR Fan 116894

LeSean McCoy 2018 Outlook

This guy's a stud.  Only real reason for his ADP to drop is the possibility of a suspension coming down.  Enjoy the rare chance to buy low, and grab another startable RB as insurance just in case.  My other back besides Shady is Zeke, and I grabbed Alf and Carlos Hyde as insurance, so feeling pretty good.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

This guy's a stud.  Only real reason for his ADP to drop is the possibility of a suspension coming down.  Enjoy the rare chance to buy low, and grab another startable RB as insurance just in case.  My other back besides Shady is Zeke, and I grabbed Alf and Carlos Hyde as insurance, so feeling pretty good.

Yep. I understood the hesitation on him based on suspension risk, but it seems at this point in time it appears that there will be no suspension. Shady in the third round is pure value. If he has lost a step he will return 3rd round value. If he hasn’t, he will return first round value. There is really no downside at his ADP unless you think you can crystal ball injuries.

I'm all in on Shady this season. You are getting an RB1 in the RB2 price range. Getting him in the late 3rd or early 4th seems like a straight up no brainer pick to me.

• Like 2

Rapaport reporting there's no suspension coming for Shady but that line today was dirty. Josh Allen starting from now on should help, but are you confident starting him next week vs the Chargers? Could be another bad game script.

1 minute ago, Linsanity33 said:

Cant believe how overrated this guy is. What a bum. Some idiot writer on this site had him ranked at No. 11 this week what a joke.

Let the week one qqing commence!

• Like 1

This may be the worst offense in the history of football. I don't know how they are going to score once.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

This may be the worst offense in the history of football. I don't know how they are going to score once.

I caught some of it and it looked better once peterman was out. Not much...but better

Turns out I might be wrong on Shady this season....... man that was a horrible game and certainly a concern. 

How long should I carry this deadweight until I make a move? I don't see the bills scoring 10 touchdowns this season. I want to make the proactive choice so I might just dump shady ahahahah

1 hour ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

How long should I carry this deadweight until I make a move? I don't see the bills scoring 10 touchdowns this season. I want to make the proactive choice so I might just dump shady ahahahah

drop him now. just stop what you are doing and drop him asap. i don't see him gaining a single positive yard from here on out.

Edited by RafiBomb
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Synyster said:

Its week 1. Holy crap you guys are hilarious. 

I hate overreactions, but this offense looks like it could be historically bad, so some uneasiness is warranted. 

Well on the bright side guys with the offense looking so bad I doubt Ivory/Murphy would have any value if McCoy got suspended or hurt so no need to waste a roster spot there. 

Cuff free since 93!

Honestly, the Bills and Titans were two of the worst playoff teams within recent memory last year.  The Titans swapped out Dion Lewis for DeMarco Murray and dismissed their stone-age coaching staff, but otherwise remained largely intact.  

The Bills, on the other hand lost:

1) Their quarteback;

2)  Their Left Tackle

3)  Their Center

4)  Their Left Guard

And did not replace any one of those players with anything of quality.  They also failed to improve their WR and TE rooms, each of which example is in the bottom three of the league.

And you guys wanted the running back for this team?  Even leaving aside his legal problems, which the NFL seems predisposed to do...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Didn't understand why he didn't get any dumpoffs. Figured he would be the #2 option behind Benjamin with a young QB.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Didn't understand why he didn't get any dumpoffs. Figured he would be the #2 option behind Benjamin with a young QB.

When did Allen come in? Seemed like peterman was in the game way too long.

i also read a blurb that said the bills are unsure whether to start Allen or peterman game 2 LOOOL