NYR Fan 116894

LeSean McCoy 2018 Outlook

On 10/1/2018 at 2:43 PM, Guwop said:

Father time always wins. 

Not a Frank Gore fan.

• Like 1

The loss of incognito and Wood to their O-Line and Trading away Tyrod is the main reason he's having a sub par season. IMO. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Juke said:

What's everyone's outlook on this guy tomorrow?

70 yards rushing / 50 receiving would make for a nice floor in ppr

His floor is like 6 touches for 5 yards as the offense makes 3 first downs all game, not 120 yards lmao. 

Edited by MJJ28
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well Derek Anderson is a decent backup caliber NFL quarterback, meaning he is miles better than Peterman will ever be and probably a bit better than Josh Allen is right now.  So having Anderson start may open things up just a bit for McCoy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Juke said:

Call it a hunch, but I think they’re going to put the game in Shady’s hands with a new QB. And Anderson isn’t great, but he’s still miles better than Peterman and the defense will have to respect the deep ball. Also think Anderson is smart enough to dump it off to Shady if he gets into trouble, so I expect at least a few catches. Not a bad matchup either - the Colts are 9th worst against the run, which is actually the best matchup Shady’s had so far this season. First time he’ll be in my lineup since Week 1, so hopefully the gamble will pay off.

Edited by phatrat
CSB removed
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Juke said:

what year do you think it is?

Any word on Shady's leg/ankle...can't find a video of the injury.  Re: the brain injury, think he'll be out of protocol by MNF?

Such a bummer he got injured on Sunday.  I feel like he might have wound up having a big game.  The Bills' RBs combined for 135 yards rushing on 22 carries and 8 catches for 42 yards.  Of course, not all of that work would have gone to Shady, but probably most of it would have.  Just feels like a totally lost season for Shady all around.  :(

11 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

Such a bummer he got injured on Sunday because he would've prolly been on his way back to Philly, after the disastrous turn the Iggles RBs turned in during Sunday's loss.  :(

fixorated. 

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

fixorated. 

Yes, that's the other tragedy.  Before Sunday, he was definitely a candidate to be traded to a much better situation (aka anywhere but Buffalo).  Who's going to trade for him now?  :(

21 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

Yes, that's the other tragedy.  Before Sunday, he was definitely a candidate to be traded to a much better situation (aka anywhere but Buffalo).  Who's going to trade for him now?  :(

of all the words

of tongue or pen

these four are saddest:

"it might have been"

• Like 2

It's really looking like a lost season for McCoy.  Between getting stuffed on a terrible offense, injuries, game flow, I just can't see him having any good games going forward.  His only hope is to get traded but even that is looking less and less likely to happen. 

It is with much regret that I will most likely be dropping him tonight for Marlon Mack.

5 minutes ago, skye2388 said:

It's really looking like a lost season for McCoy.  Between getting stuffed on a terrible offense, injuries, game flow, I just can't see him having any good games going forward.  His only hope is to get traded but even that is looking less and less likely to happen. 

It is with much regret that I will most likely be dropping him tonight for Marlon Mack.

if ivory can have 2 100+ total yard games with this team so can shady 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flyers_28 said:

if ivory can have 2 100+ total yard games with this team so can shady 

100 yards and a dart shot of a chance for a TD (10 points per week) is not gonna win any one their leagues unfortunately.

Yeah could have had a big game... he basically got pile driven legs tied up hunched over arms on the ball fell face first on the ground... looked bad walked off with assistance ankle injury over blown did not even really bend on the play just stuck.. [Removed Cool Story] 

Edited by tonycpsu

Any reason Buffalo doesn't want to trade him?  What is Buffalo asking for?  And I don't know a lot about caps and salaries, is that in the way at all?  

It seems like he has plenty of juice left... the injuries he's had this year are not that concerning.  He's been an iron-man his entire career and he has all the tools for a modern NFL offense, and ten years of experience as a bonus...  

6 minutes ago, 7sof said:

Any reason Buffalo doesn't want to trade him?  What is Buffalo asking for?  And I don't know a lot about caps and salaries, is that in the way at all?  

It seems like he has plenty of juice left... the injuries he's had this year are not that concerning.  He's been an iron-man his entire career and he has all the tools for a modern NFL offense, and ten years of experience as a bonus...  

Shady wouldn’t effect Phillys cap so if they were willing to give up a 2nd rounder for Amari I don’t see why they wouldn’t be up for sending a decent offer for McCoy and try to one up Dallas.

I'm not starting him this week if he plays. New England is best at taking away opponents best player. I'm predicting a blowout by halftime and McCoy doesn't play 2nd half. We've seen this scenerio a few times already this season with the Bills.

Edited by WVFalcon

9 minutes ago, WVFalcon said:

I'm not starting him this week if he plays. New England is best at taking away opponents best player. I'm predicting a blowout by halftime and McCoy doesn't play 2nd half. We've seen this scenerio a few times already this season with the Bills.

The only reason this guy is still on my roster is cause I'm waiting to see if they trade him.

This is when he'll beast I'm sure.... everyone is all down and out.... dudes still the best pass catcher on the bills not just for rbs but the entire team.... if he plays min 10 points ppr

McCoy has played five games against NE since moving to BUF.  He's exceeded 100 total yards in each.  If he's healthy I expect a performance.