NYR Fan 116894

LeSean McCoy 2018 Outlook

2 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

McCoy has played five games against NE since moving to BUF.  He's exceeded 100 total yards in each.  If he's healthy I expect a performance.

This team is much worse than previous years...good luck!

4 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

This team is much worse than previous years...good luck!

In one of those games TyGod and Peterman combined for 115 yards passing.  In another TyGod threw three INTs.  This offense has been pants for years other than McCoy.  

• Like 1

I picked up Ivory because it makes sense to grab his cuff if Shady is injured (or traded). Ivory has shown some spark and those in deep leagues that own McCoy like me need all the help we can get at RB.

I'm curious about the McCoy news blackout. Not a word on his status since Monday. The most recent "news" is all about trade options. :rolleyes:

Bills coach Sean McDermott said LeSean McCoy will practice Thursday but remains in the concussion protocol.

Advice: While he remains in the protocol, a practice this early in the week great sign for McCoy's availability on Monday night. Barring any setbacks, he should be cleared ahead of Monday night's game against the Patriots.

14 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

Bills coach Sean McDermott said LeSean McCoy will practice Thursday but remains in the concussion protocol.

Advice: While he remains in the protocol, a practice this early in the week great sign for McCoy's availability on Monday night. Barring any setbacks, he should be cleared ahead of Monday night's game against the Patriots.

I need to know Saturday night or earlier that he's cleared / no risks for Monday or he gets benched.

16 hours ago, Blazer said:

I picked up Ivory because it makes sense to grab his cuff if Shady is injured (or traded). Ivory has shown some spark and those in deep leagues that own McCoy like me need all the help we can get at RB.

I'm curious about the McCoy news blackout. Not a word on his status since Monday. The most recent "news" is all about trade options. :rolleyes:

Keep in mind ivory is banged up to so Murphy might be the pickup 

37 minutes ago, 7sof said:

Please fantasy Gods, make this happen!  It will make me a perfect 3 for 3 on real life NFL trades this year positively influencing my team!!!!  (Chubb, Amari and McCoy)

Edited by skye2388

50 minutes ago, DoomedRBs said:

Hope he stays I traded him away last week lol

Be gone with your negative energy, demon.

• Like 3

Eagles perfect fit... then bills give up a 5th for howard

Edited by hard1
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Steve226 said:

Any chance they’re just keeping him out in preparation for the trade deadline on Tuesday?

Philly said "bubble wrap the dude, and we got a deal"

he sits. 

39 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Philly said "bubble wrap the dude, and we got a deal"

he sits. 

More like

Bills GM:"Hey LeSean how's you're head feel?"

Shady:"Man, I've still got this really bad headache."

Bills GM:"You've just been traded back to the Eagles."

Shady:"It's a miracle! My headache's gone!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm sitting him. Can't help but feel like Pats are gonna game plan to shut him down. They love making you try to beat them without your best weapon.

On 10/24/2018 at 6:19 PM, TrueToTheBlue said:

Is he even going to play is the question though

hahaha he's only in the concussion protocol.......i think you'd need a concussion in the first place to suit up for buffalo? so he should be fine. i think if mccoy ever catches up with chip kelly........there will be a concussion.....and it wont be mccoy this time.

3 minutes ago, Sun Tzu said:

In the nick of time, I was able to sit Richard 3 minutes before his game locked in standard!!!

I'd expect McCoy to get about 90 total yards and a couple catches tonight with a reasonable chance for a TD.  He's in the shop window and I think Buffalo will use this game to generate interest in him.

• Like 1