NYR Fan 116894

LeSean McCoy 2018 Outlook

I’m having a hard time deciding between him and Cohen this week for flex 😬😬 this matchup this week though, i would love to see him burn the jets like he did a few weeks ago.

I just read that the jets lost their MLB Darron Lee, for substance abuse, suspended the next 4 games. Was he enough on field impact that losing him makes McCoy a must start? I’m having a hard time talking myself in to starting this week, but if this game is close to his last face-off with the jets, he will win me first round of playoffs.

PSA: if Shady is still on this team next year with Allen at QB, forget about him.  Allen utterly torpedoes his value.

Believe Shady's value being torpedoed has more to do with the OL, but like kraftwrk_5, I'm kinda glad he wont be tempting to play any more these last couple weeks since the Bills offense is highly inconsistent even when he's healthy.

Edited by Bryce84
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bryce84 said:

Believe Shady's value being torpedoed has more to do with the OL, but like kraftwrk_5, I'm kinda glad he wont be tempting to play any more these last couple weeks since the Bills offense is highly inconsistent even when he's healthy.

Don’t get me wrong, the line isn’t helping - but Allen’s aroogating run opportunities to himself and refusing to check down is the real damage.

Edited by BMcP
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Don’t get me wrong, the line isn’t helping - but Allen’s aroogating run opportunities to himself and refusing to check down is the real damage.

It's probably a combination of them both, as well as receivers dropping balls.  All those things are supposed to fit together and work in unison.  He's a young QB that has a long way to go, but as far as next year goes I think its way too early to write anyone off.  If Shady is still a Bill next year he'll likely have the remnants of the 2018 Bills "offense" baked into his draft stock, which will make him very cheap, and there's no player I wouldn't draft at the right price.  Just my 2c

Just now, Bryce84 said:

It's probably a combination of them both, as well as receivers dropping balls.  All those things are supposed to fit together and work in unison.  He's a young QB that has a long way to go, but as far as next year goes I think its way too early to write anyone off.  If Shady is still a Bill next year he'll likely have the remnants of the 2018 Bills "offense" baked into his draft stock, which will make him very cheap, and there's no player I wouldn't draft at the right price.  Just my 2c

Could be - but for me, watching this team this year, as a McCoy owner I found myself privately hoping for just a few more starts with any off-the-street QB in lieu of Allen.

Possibly out for the week. 

Just promoted RB from Practice squad. 

Edited by Jay85

Anyone hear anything out of Buffalo?  Wondering if he is going to go this week and who will benefit the most if he doesnt.  

LeSean McCoy - RB - Bills

LeSean McCoy (hamstring) says he will play in the Week 16 game against the Patriots.

The Bills will likely get Chris Ivory (shoulder) back as well. McCoy will be a volume-based FLEX play in a good matchup. This officially ends any sleeper appeal for Keith Ford.

I guess he's playing. I may be forced to trot him out as my flex in standard amongst other sterling options (Drake, M Williams, Jordy). I'd feel a lot more comfortable if they rule Ivory out, assuring him Goal line touches, which Allen will steal anyway.

The Bills have an out in his contract so he may be playing for his next NFL job this week. Hopefully he brings some juice.