Sign in to follow this  
Kamura

Dejounte or G Hill ROS? Whir

Who would you rather have and why guys?

12 team h2h

don't listen to him, grab Dejounte! I had him, traded when he got injured, might regret it. I got Hill too, but that is just streamer and he just had his 1st game, hard to tell what he will do in next games! Mario is good, but what happens when AG returns ???

1 hour ago, Mambamode said:

don't listen to him, grab Dejounte! I had him, traded when he got injured, might regret it. I got Hill too, but that is just streamer and he just had his 1st game, hard to tell what he will do in next games! Mario is good, but what happens when AG returns ???

Mario was a top 5 pick two years ago... never got consistent playing time — well would you look now 🤔 Top 25 in H2H last 3 weeks .... gordon getting shut down or decreased roll #just saying

24 minutes ago, Silverdome_Loyal said:

Mario was a top 5 pick two years ago... never got consistent playing time — well would you look now 🤔 Top 25 in H2H last 3 weeks .... gordon getting shut down or decreased roll #just saying

I picked Mario today, I hope so too!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Silverdome_Loyal said:

Gordon getting shut down? Where have you seen that? With nikola coming back too, its almost 100% certain everyone loses touches including Mario. Mario most likely goes back to a bench role. Declining option on Mario shows they aren't invested in him, almost playing him out of necessity due to no healthy bodies. 

In regards to your question, depends on need. If you need 3's Hill, everything else I'd probably say Murray.

1 hour ago, jungmich said:

Gordon getting shut down? Where have you seen that? With nikola coming back too, its almost 100% certain everyone loses touches including Mario. Mario most likely goes back to a bench role. Declining option on Mario shows they aren't invested in him, almost playing him out of necessity due to no healthy bodies. 

In regards to your question, depends on need. If you need 3's Hill, everything else I'd probably say Murray.

Pretty obvious there going to baby Aaron Gordon - he’s a FA after the year so “they” I’m assuming wanna get a real good look at Mario vs AG... jus my 2 cents (and hell AG is proven fragility) 

44 minutes ago, Silverdome_Loyal said:

Pretty obvious there going to baby Aaron Gordon - he’s a FA after the year so “they” I’m assuming wanna get a real good look at Mario vs AG... jus my 2 cents (and hell AG is proven fragility) 

Fair, but I think that's why they are babying AG now, to get that look at Mario.

I'd assume they're going to want AG to play to close out the year so if they decide to trade him his value is as high as it can be. I think they got tired of watching him brick shots as the main man with Vooch out, and are trying to sync up their returns so both can play off each other and perform well. 

Spurs are full of injuries this year, minutes are there for ROS, Murray can fill the stat sheet and get double digit boards