• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
bbythepier

Chris Davis 2018 Outlook

shooting for the single season K record.  I'm betting he gets he ... providing health of course!

1 hour ago, jb_power said:

shooting for the single season K record.  I'm betting he gets he ... providing health of course!

He wont, but only because there is no shot he leads off against lefties 

Chris Davis leading off is just stupid! you're wasting his power in the 1 spot when there are likely to be less runners on for him through the game than if he was batting cleanup.

Versus one time fewer per game he can destroy a rally by striking out, which he does five times as often as he hits a home run? I've seen worse decisions come to fruition

He can't even play defense anymore.  Geez.  Had two balls go off his glove, with one being a crucial error in the 9th.  They probably ruled it a hit for some reason.  

Can we please make Chris Davis the highest paid minor league player?

6 hours ago, bocman111 said:

No hits -  is he cooked??

He's done.

How deep of a league do you have to be in to still be holding onto this guy? Hasn't been striking out until tonight (4 Ks tonight. 5 on the season), but he's miserable. Batting leadoff and hasn't contributed a single stat.

Showalter batting chris davis leadoff is ridiculous its making him look bad.

I own him still. Clearly my decision making isn't as good as it used to be. Running to the FA pool now to grab someone who can actually contribute a counting stat. 

Posted (edited)

Please for the love of god as an owner of Machado and Schoop stop letting this man lead off 

Edited by tcorb22
  • Like 1

I don't think he could hit the ball with a tennis racquet  right now. :angry: 

Not sure why he's still on my team, but I'm giving him until the end of this series in NY. If he doesn't put one over the short porch he's dead to me.

10 hours ago, Bill Blazejowski said:

This guy is in my lineup for one more week. Show me something, anything.

On 4/5/2018 at 8:45 PM, Deke said:

Not sure why he's still on my team, but I'm giving him until the end of this series in NY. If he doesn't put one over the short porch he's dead to me.

I really don't get it.  How is Crush Davis still owned in 45% of Yahoo leagues?  The only thing he crushes nowadays is your fantasy team's batting average. :)

3 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

Anyone buying low? 

He's done.  Might as well start Pedro Alvarez if you're that deep. 

Jim Palmer just killed him in the post game.

I just watched that video lol why is Davis looking in the dugout as the pitch is coming in? I've never seen that before 

• Like 1

Just saw where Chris Davis is on pace to basically have the worst season, essentially ever.  -1.8 fWAR already and a wRC+ of 26.

Not that he's on ANYONE'S fantasy roster anymore, but what the heck happened to this dude?

On 5/24/2018 at 1:11 AM, rhg1084 said:

I just watched that video lol why is Davis looking in the dugout as the pitch is coming in? I've never seen that before 

A. Visualizing where he belongs

B. Some broad with big jugs in the front row

C. Teammate stealing some of his Groundball Grape

D. The mascot nearby was staring