Sign in to follow this  
durel_arroyo

Is this vetoable?

Not vetoable IMO but understandable considering the league size.

50 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Not vetoable IMO but understandable considering the league size.

So whose side do you think won?

This doesn't seem vetoable to me. I am sure each person had a reason to do the trade. Smart and Chriss for depth, and Thad bc he is the best player in the deal.

That’s probably the least vetoable trade I’ve ever seen lol.... that’s terrible 

Far from it. You should ask owners why they think it should be veto make it a case for the commish. LM review should only be the way to run vetoes. Votes initiates jealousy over trades 

That's not a vetoable trade at all and I agree Thad Young is the best player in that deal, but the depth move for an injured Smart and an upside guy in Chriss is a good move.

what position where the people involved in the trade? 

is it dynasty? 

will chriss stop throwing tantrums long enough to turn his season around this year?

will smart hit above 43% from the field?

would you trade Thad for these two? 

find out next time on fantasy basketball season 2018! -_-

50/50 imo. Chriss is really really bad also overrated in this forum. Smart is out with injury. Thad has found his groove once again. Exactly, in which place are both teams? If team in playoffs receives Thad and other is outside, its veto IMO!

We have a league rule that trades will be processed at the end of the week and since the pre and post asb weeks are combined, the trade was supposed to be processed next weekend (smart by that time should have been playing).

i am the owner of smart and chriss and I fielded many offers for the two like Ariza and Pau and ended up with Thad Young owner accepting my offer. I am rank 4 while he is outside rank 15. 

I agree that if there is collusion, it should have been vetoed but in this case there is none. btw this is a redraft competitive league.

14 hours ago, Taipan said: