motown magic

Too much for Betts ?

Made an offer of Benintendi ( 2 ) , Pollock ( 1 ) and Robles for Mookie (2)

Years they can be kept next to their name.

i already have Blackmon and Hoskins in my outfield. I'll probably drop Pollock anyway.

We only keep 7 and I have Sale , Schoop , Trea Turner, Josh Bell and Chapman( or Paxton )

So either Pollock, Chapman , Bell or Paxton would be dropped if I don't make this trade

Well if you were going to drop Pollock anyways and being that you can only keep 7(can't keep Robles either), seems like a no brainer deal on your part.  Not sure the other owner will take it.

• Like 1

anytime offers include guys you are not keeping anyway its not "too much" that said as I like Baseball stated other owner might not be able to keep those guys either so they may not do it

Stay put with the Benintendi side counter and move Sale for Mookie. Then keep Betts in that spot, and dangle some more arms for more sticks. 

54 minutes ago, I like baseball said:

Well if you were going to drop Pollock anyways and being that you can only keep 7(can't keep Robles either), seems like a no brainer deal on your part.  Not sure the other owner will take it.

Agree with this. It's essentially Benintendi for Betts. Easy call. 

2 hours ago, parrothead said:

anytime offers include guys you are not keeping anyway its not "too much"

While I somewhat agree with this philosophy the downside is if you trade them away you can't draft then again. 

For example, I'm stacked in a 10 team keep 7 league, I'm keeping degrom and Severino. But there's no way in hell I'm trading Nola away because I really want him on my team again next year.

But I do like the deal, I'd do it if they accept it.

Edited by SwayzeExpress

Yeah I guess I wasn't clear enough in my post and I can see where it looks like it's just been BENINTENDI for BETTS and it would be a no-brainer

But  ROBLES I can also go with the deal because he's a minor leaguer so it's basically a two for one

I posted it and he rejected it  

i may try to package Pollock with somebody else or just say screw it and drop him . only  year left . All

mt others have two left