urban2014

C.J. Anderson 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

Message added by tonycpsu

Should I go C.J. Anderson, Theo Riddick, Zack Zenner, or Gus Edwards? Full point PPR. I lost Conner and Juju. I’m hurting. 

1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

Should I go C.J. Anderson, Theo Riddick, Zack Zenner, or Gus Edwards? Full point PPR. I lost Conner and Juju. I’m hurting. 

Maybe Gus then CJ (if JuJu is out).

10 minutes ago, pascuccis1 said:

"ESPN's Lindsey Thiry reports C.J. Anderson will start if Todd Gurley (knee) doesn't play this week.

This confirms earlier reports that Anderson is ahead of John Kelly. Anderson just signed this week, but he'll be on the streaming radar as the touch-favorite in the Rams offense. Justin Davis (questionable, shoulder) isn't expected to play Sunday."

the above note is pretty clear. All you have to see is if gurly is active or not.

Yeah I guess I'm just stubborn. Gurley and Davis would have to be both out since Davis has been the preferred backup since Brown was injured. I don't know I guess I'm just skeptical of the dude learning the play book and getting enough reps to get the timing and things to effectively run the plays without Rams dumbing down the offense (which I think is something they should avoid with how much Goff has struggled already and Kelly looking promising in preseason). Have him on my bench but even with Gurley and Davis out I'm not sure I'll feel great about starting him. 

27 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

I paid five bucks to pick up Kelly today, haha

Me too. Thought the gurley owner was a clown for not picking him up earlier. Now I’m the clown lmao.

2 minutes ago, DemonFF said:

Me too. Thought the gurley owner was a clown for not picking him up earlier. Now I’m the clown lmao.

Did he pick up CJ?  Is CJ still available?

2 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Did he pick up CJ?  Is CJ still available?

CJ is. But I have to pay for waiver moves at this point and my last move I need for wr thanks to OBJ 😡

I expect a 60/40 split in favor of Anderson.  I picked him up to keep him away from my opponent who has Gurley but don't plan on starting him.

Yeah looking like RBBC, would have to have pretty slim options to start either him or Kelly.

Have to go with the guaranteed touches (J. Williams, McGuire, D. Williams) type guys.

What a shame, wish there was a clear back up that we could roll with against AZ!!

Trying not to be too AC, but I plan on starting him over Mark Ingram.

Both in a committee, though CJ should be on the more positive side on the RBBC, while the Rams play a far inferior opponent and should dominate time of possession. 

Ingram is better in talent for sure, but I believe CJ has the better opportunity. 

1 hour ago, OmegaRed88 said:

This is crazy.  How could CJA start after bein on the squad for a few days?

fantasy 4.JPG

• Like 1

May have been mentioned already...but Davis managed to draw a Q tag this week.   Could be a 3 way committee.   

have to pretttttyy hard up for a rb to roll any of them

Are people really starting him? I have more faith in drake over CJA at the moment...

Yep! My bench looked pretty decent a few weeks ago. Aaron Jones, Breida, Ware...

Could go Gus Edwards, but I wouldn’t want to play Gus Saturday and find out Gurley is good to go Sunday...

5 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Yep! My bench looked pretty decent a few weeks ago. Aaron Jones, Breida, Ware...

Could go Gus Edwards, but I wouldn’t want to play Gus Saturday and find out Gurley is good to go Sunday...

Breida has been removed from the injury report.

Tough matchup but shanny takes that as a personal challenge.   Remember what they did the the vaunted jags last season?    And the Bears leakiest games this season have been on the road.  

Something to consider-  won’t go anymore into AC

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Are people really starting him? I have more faith in drake over CJA at the moment...

Drake? big mistake here if gurley sits and you roll out drake

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bhawks489 said:

I don't know if I'm starting him, but I'm grabbing him anyway just to block my opponent who currently has Dixon slotted in.  I view picking him up as a defensive move more than anything.

• Like 2

Not Championship week, easy pass.

5 hours ago, Silkk1211 said:

Probably rolling with him in my ‘ship over Foster if Gurley is out. Let’s gooooo!!

You have to go Arian. Gurley is just a rookie and CJ will never be good.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Rams are just going to pass all day, I doubt any Rams RB is a viable option. TEs and WR if I had to guess where most the action will happen.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Krambone said:

Rams are just going to pass all day, I doubt any Rams RB is a viable option. TEs and WR if I had to guess where most the action will happen.

No, they won't do that.

Only time they did that was when Gurley was hurt and they were playing the Chiefs who have a terrible pass defense. Cardinals are the opposite of that with a terrible run defense.