urban2014

C.J. Anderson 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

Message added by tonycpsu

Currently have him on the bench (for now) until I hear otherwise. If he starts I’m benching Hamilton for him. 

44 minutes ago, dashoe said:

I like you dude but you are really trying to go into the weeds with a rusty knife on this one and you are not making a strong argument whatsoever.

possibility =a thing that may happen or be the case.

indication= a sign or piece of information that indicates something

indicate= be a sign or symptom of; strongly imply. suggest as a desirable or necessary course of action.

The HC stated CJA should get a large role and when asked would he start he stated it is possible. He did not refute the possible outcome nor did he tamper it down with a "we will see". He  followed 'that is a possibility"  with "Yeah absolutely"(indication)

Those 2 statements  with the stress on "yeah absolutely" make it reasonable to conclude that CJA may be the primary rb

Why you choose to debate this is beyond me.:)

Lol!  Ok, I see what you mean.  Hey, I hope he starts!  Long live CJA!

Just now, herschel said:

No Gurley.  Are people starting him?

Its him or JuJu for me, other players dropping eggs on me so I may just say eff it and go for it

Just now, awwufelloff said:

I am over Kelly have both 

As of now me too, will try to find more info.

• Like 1

Took a chance with Gurley and started him over Jamal Williams.  This will likely cost me my matchup as I’m down already.  I’m starting CJA and fully expecting 1-2 points.  

• Sad 1

also starting over kelly.  

I understand that CJ isnt the sexiest of plays but Kelly only has 2 carries in his career.  Cant see him carrying the load, but what do I know?

• Like 1

Anyone see that Justin Davis is active? This guy was getting game reps over Kelly before leaving the game last week.

1 minute ago, CrimsonGhost said:

Cj Anderson or Mark Ingram?

Wrong thread but CJ. I’m in the same position.

Super risky.  3 backs getting carries...workload split unknown.   

Id go D Williams Ingram and M Davis over any Rams back 

$.02

Edited by Impreza178

I’d advise anyone in here if you have DJ, Ingram, or even Jordan Howard to start them over CJ Anderson.  Especially if you have Daimen Williams don’t even think for a second.  Only reason why I am starting CJ is because Tim Patrick is my next option.  It’s shaping up as a three man committee with Davis Kelly and CJ.  

2 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

I’d advise anyone in here if you have DJ, Ingram, or even Jordan Howard to start them over CJ Anderson.  Especially if you have Daimen Williams don’t even think for a second.  Only reason why I am starting CJ is because Tim Patrick is my next option.  It’s shaping up as a three man committee with Davis Kelly and CJ.  

Same CJ vs Ingram dilemma.  I have to decide now because i start work.  Flip flopping since Gurley was ruled out.  Going w the safety in Ingram.

Justin Davis is active. He has been the preferred backup since Brown went down so he should be the favorite no? 

Congrats to those who took the risk.   CJA delivering big time 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Impreza178 said:

Congrats to those who took the risk.   CJA delivering big time 

thank god.  at least we have a chance!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Its him or JuJu for me, other players dropping eggs on me so I may just say eff it and go for it

you owed it to CJ! :D