The 7th Beatles

Larry Fitzgerald 2018 Outlook

8 minutes ago, cordovahi said:

I'm afraid AZ is gonna do nothing but run the ball against the raiders and forget about Fitz. Thinking him or Sutton as my flex 

Their season is over and this is a home game.  Rosen should look the best he has all year because his pocket should be kept clean so I imagine the Cards are going to want to score some points and not sit on a 3 pt lead vs the Raiders. 

Hopefully their D keeps the Raiders offense on the sideline and the Cards run a ton of plays producing fantasy pts for everyone!  I do feel that the Cards vs the Raiders compared to like the Rams vs the Raiders will have a different dynamic as a Rams type team will want to do just enough to lock up a win then rest their guys while the Cards who have nothing to play for are going to want to blow a team out to feel themselves a bit.

At least that's what I would think a young head coach would want to do...

Edited by Zak0221

1 hour ago, cordovahi said:

I'm afraid AZ is gonna do nothing but run the ball against the raiders and forget about Fitz. Thinking him or Sutton as my flex 

Same situ and I'm rolling with Sutton this week. Hoping that Denver's bye week helped them get Sutton more involved.  I think Fitz has a pretty safe PPR floor though.

Anyone trotting him out there today? Might flex him. At home against crappy Oakland. I doubt they have any probowl corners in that Raiders secondary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tim14125 said:

Anyone trotting him out there today? Might flex him. At home against crappy Oakland. I doubt they have any probowl corners in that Raiders secondary.

I'm flexing over Howard and AP, though I usually prefer a RB flex.

I think he needs 50 yards or so to move into 2nd all time in receiving yards.  I expect he'll get there, and think it's a good chance for a TD too

9 minutes ago, tim14125 said:

Giddy up! Only two catches today but he definitely made them count.

How many targets did he have? Might have to flex him next week :o

So what’s next ? Avoid him?  Joey will look to terrorize Josh and Casey will look to blanket Fitz? Can we trust Fitz

I’m looking at other options this week. All signs point to a bad game for Fitz. He doesn’t seem to  have the ability or the QB to be matchup proof any longer. I’m saying don’t trust him this week. 

Anyone have insight into what's going on with this guy? His target share has dropped to WR4 status. Thankfully hes producing TD's but I can't see that being sustainable. 

14 minutes ago, Eck27 said:

Anyone have insight into what's going on with this guy? His target share has dropped to WR4 status. Thankfully hes producing TD's but I can't see that being sustainable. 

Was wondering the same thing. Suddenly nothing is coming his way after being peppered with targets when Leftwich took over as OC

16 minutes ago, Eck27 said:

offense is horrible and they go 3 & out every drive. Basically the same problem as Johnson.

3 plays, PUNT

3 plays, Missed FG (this one even started at Chargers 35 off turnover)

1 play, INT

5 plays, PUNT (got a 1st down on a penalty)

3 plays, PUNT

3 plays, PUNT

6 plays, PUNT (drive that consisted of 5 DJ runs and Edmonds getting stuffed on 3rd down)

4 plays, TURNOVER ON DOWNS

Those were their drives from the 2nd quarter on. That is pretty much how it has been the entire year. They have drives here and there where they score and he probably catches a few balls on the drive and carves out a decent game but for the most part they have never the ball then eventually bring in the backups for later half of 4th quarter while they are getting blown out.

16 minutes ago, Eck27 said:

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

Was wondering the same thing. Suddenly nothing is coming his way after being peppered with targets when Leftwich took over as OC

Their offensive game this week looked like a regression to the McCoy days of earlier this season, it lacked imagination, Rosen refused to take what was given to him underneath form both Fitz and DJ, and LA covered and rushed pretty well. It was a perfect storm of absolute rubbish from this offense. The targets to Fitz and DJ are inexcusable, it had to do with scheme and execution by that mockery of an NFL QB (at this point) once the game got outta hand it looked like he refused to pass a ball underneath. Maddening. 

No explanation for Oak game but I'll take the tuddies. 

I would expect a marked improvement in target share for DJ and Fitz.... or maybe that's me wishful thinking. 

4 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Rosen has only thrown 39 times in the last two games COMBINED. Which is amazing since they were getting blown out last week and he only threw 20 times. 

What is even more more amazing is larry fitzgerald has had 5 straight good/great ppr games.

On 11/21/2018 at 7:40 PM, savagenatn said:

I’m looking at other options this week. All signs point to a bad game for Fitz. He doesn’t seem to  have the ability or the QB to be matchup proof any longer. I’m saying don’t trust him this week. 

I agree. The team, including Fitz, has given up. I watched a lot of the last 2 games and Fitz is just jogging on most plays. No effort, just going through the motions. It’s actually amazing he even got 2 targets given his complete lack of enthusiasm. 

• Like 1

I remember the glory days of 2017 with Drew Stanton throwing to Larry 10-15 times a game. 

Fitzgerald will be up against the Falcons's Bradley Poole. Is this promising? DO WE START THE FITZ?!

(Debating between him, Pettis, or Ingram as flex.)

Anyone think Fitz will be productive for his possibly last home game with the Cardinals? Watching Rosen throw last week against Atlanta was brutal. The kid has no fire. He's like Cutler Jr.  Fitz got barely anything until the last drive when the backup Glennon came in and gave him like 4 receptions. Fitz seems like a safe floor, but is there upside against the Rams?

29 minutes ago, Week16 said:

Anyone think Fitz will be productive for his possibly last home game with the Cardinals? Watching Rosen throw last week against Atlanta was brutal. The kid has no fire. He's like Cutler Jr.  Fitz got barely anything until the last drive when the backup Glennon came in and gave him like 4 receptions. Fitz seems like a safe floor, but is there upside against the Rams?

Truly a dart throw. The offense is just..really bad.

Really don't feel good about starting Fitz against a Rams team that is trying to bounce back from their recent losses. 

I do like the narrative of it being his last home game though.