Sign in to follow this  
andriask

My Teague for A.Gordon or Covington - WHIR

I am in 14 teams H2H 9 cats. I am somewhat punting AST. 

He's offering me either Aaron Gordon or Covington for my Teague. Not sure if I should do it because I like the % from Teague and also the 1.5 steals he gives me.

My team is focused on %, 3pt, points, rebs, steals, blocks and low TO. Should I do it? I like Lord Covington, but I really don't like his crappy FG. Belinelli coming in doesn't help too in that he might have reduced minutes.

What do you guys think?

My roster:

G/F: Mitchell, PG13, Hezonja, Carroll, Teague, Ariza, Batum

F/C: JaMychal, JV, Markkanen, AD, Dedmon, Nance
IL: Rjax

I would take Gordon in a heartbeat. Almost a 2/1/1 guy with ok % (44.5). You already have elite STLs with PG13, Mitchell, Ariza, and recently, AD. When Gordon and Vuc come back post ASB, Super Mario's minutes and usage will tank.

3 minutes ago, benjwils said:

I would take Gordon in a heartbeat. Almost a 2/1/1 guy with ok % (44.5). You already have elite STLs with PG13, Mitchell, Ariza, and recently, AD. When Gordon and Vuc come back post ASB, Super Mario's minutes and usage will tank.

If you are talking about 2/1/1, wouldn't Covington even be better? He's 2.6 treys with 1.6 stl and 0.7 blocks!

Gordon is much more consistent than Covington, grabs more REBs, and doesn't tank your FG%. Assuming he is fine after ASB, I'd want Gordon.

Honestly, I would avoid those 2 players. Who knows what with Gordons injury + Magics weak 3/3/3 PO sched. Covington - well, the lord has been just not good for the past couple of months now (coming from a Coy owner). You hope he might pick it up after the ASB, but do you really want to risk that?

They both come with great risk and tbh i'd rather just hold Teague for another offer.

Help with mine?