Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

motown magic

Final two keepers?

Who do you like ? 12 team mixed 5x5 OBP 7 keepers

These are who I will keep with number of years left they can be kept next tho their name

Hoskins 2

Schoop 2

Tr Turner 1

Blockmon 2

Sale 1

Now I have to decide which two I keep with those first five. I know that Kimbrel, Jansen and one or two other closers will be kept.

Ive tried packaging a couple of players together in a 2-1 or 3-1 trade but nothing yet. Maybe some ideas?

Chapman 2 

Paxton 2

Josh Bell 2

Benintendi 2

Pollock 1

Unkeep Move Sale & his 1 year left for another stick you can get anyone for him, then put Benintendi into his spot as 5th keeper choice, And for the last two go with Pollock & Bell. 

I'd keep Benintendi over Schoop, and might keep Paxton and Chapman instead of Schoop. Not a big fan of Schoop in OBP especially, and I think he'll have some regression in BABIP and HR/FB% this year. It's definitely close for me between him and Paxton (who has plenty of his own warts), so it would be a tough call.

I agree with the Benintendi without even thinking to give you 6. They are correct about Schoop's OBP, however, I disagree and think his other stats make him a keeper. .290 90/30/100 at 2B is not a keeper because he doesn't walk is a bit absurd to me. Paxton has burned me twice with injuries and though he is good when healthy, I am not sure when that actually is. I would take Chapman as my final spot.

It’s almost impossible I’ve found to do 2-1 deals before keeper deadline. Everyone overvalues current players, and there’s never enough keeper spots to go around.

I agreeBenintendi and Chapaman.