SuperJoint

Yahoo 12-Team League H2H $20

Hello-

I need owners in a 12-team re-draft H2H. One spot is currently open.

This is a 10x10 H2H (cats below). This H2H is "One Win".

It costs $20 to get in. Payout is $180/$40/$20 for 1/2/3. I have always previously used PayPal but after receiving a notice from them that I was committing a felony by using their service for fantasy football (and having my account temporarily frozen as a result) I am doing checks-only for fee payment until some consensus is reached in Congress or the Supreme Court on this issue, which apparently is going to be looked at later this year.

The league has a fee deadline (Friday March 2 6PM PT). If you fail to make this deadline I will begin recruiting other owners for your reserved spot. Your fee buys your right to draft.

The league has Commish Review for trades - no votes. Trades are processed immediately - no waiting. There is one single criterion for a commish veto: collusion. I have never vetoed a trade. No trades are "official" until I announce as such to the league via e-mail, however I usually do so within a couple hours. Regardless of when the announcement is made your newly acquired players will accumulate stats right away. In case of a veto the players involved would be returned to their original teams and stats adjusted accordingly. Neither team would be invited back the following year and their trading rights would also be removed.

The league's draft order is determined in the inverse order of the previous season's finish. In this league you'd have the #1 draft slot (snake draft).

I have commished 46 different leagues over the past 12 years (33 football leagues, 13 baseball leagues) on Yahoo. 2018 will be my 16th year involved in fantasy sports on Yahoo. This is my H2H league's "7th" year although I commished it under a different name for an additional 2 years after I took over for someone else (I wanted a different name). Many of the owners are charter owners.

I like dependable, accountable, active owners. If that is what you are you'll be invited to my leagues for the remainder of your natural life if you are so inclined. I am not fond of "kicking people out" (it has happened on rare occasions) but inactive owners who quit early on get quietly weeded out as we move from year to year by simply not receiving an invite. Most of the owners in these leagues have cases full of trophies so the competition level is as solid as you can hope for.

Below is a copy/paste of the settings. This league drafts March 23 @ 8:30P/11:30 Pacific.

If you are interested please PM me and I will send an invitation and/or additional info per request.

FYI - please include your e-mail address in your PM if you want an invitation.

Additional items:

Current owners are mulling over some rule changes right now. It is highly likely that we add at least one DL spot and possibly two. None of the other changes under consideration are anywhere near as popular as that option. Feb 23 is the deadline to determine rule changes.

If you’re on the East Coast take note of the draft time: 11:30 PM EDT. If you are not up for a draft that late obviously you need to take that into consideration…

-Todd

H2H SETTINGS:

League ID#:        544

League Name:   DINOSAUR VACUUM

Draft Type:         Live Standard Draft

Draft Time:         Fri Mar 23 8:30pm PDT [ Add to My Calendar ]

Live Draft Pick Time:       1 Minute, 30 Seconds

Max Teams:        12

Scoring Type:     Head-to-Head - One Win

Player Universe:               All baseball

New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo adds them

Max Acquisitions for Entire Season:         No maximum

Max Trades for Entire Season     No maximum

Trade End Date: August 12, 2018

Allow Draft Pick Trades: No

Waiver Time:     1 day

Waiver Type:     Continual rolling list

Waiver Mode:   Standard

Allow injured players from waivers or free agents to be added directly to IR:         Yes

Can't Cut List Provider:  None

Trade Review:   None

Post Draft Players:           Follow Waiver Rules

Max Acquisitions per Week:        5

Min Innings Pitched:       28

Weekly Deadline:             Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on:               Week 1

Playoffs:              Week 23, 24 and 25 (6 teams) Note: Week 25 runs 7 days from Sep 24 to Sep 30

Playoff Tie-Breaker:        Best regular season record vs opponent wins

Playoff Reseeding:          No

Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes

Divisions:             No

Make League Publicly Viewable: No

Invite Permissions:          Commissioner Only

Send unjoined players email reminders: Yes

Roster Positions:              C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, NA

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Singles (1B), Doubles (2B), Triples (3B), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Walks (BB), Strikeouts (K), Batting Average (AVG)

Pitchers Stat Categories:               Innings Pitched (IP), Wins (W), Losses (L), Complete Games (CG), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Blown Saves (BSV)