CrypTviLL

Aaron Hicks 2018 Outlook

He was supposed to play today, tomorrow, and Tuesday in the minors. But he did not play today. Not sure why

1 minute ago, motown magic said:

Where will he play and hit in the lineup ?Stanton left, Gardner in center and Judge in right .DH ? 

I imagine Stanton would DH. 

1 hour ago, motown magic said:

Where will he play and hit in the lineup ?Stanton left, Gardner in center and Judge in right .DH ? 

Eventually it'll be Hicks in CF. Whether they throw him right back out there or not remains to be seen, but that will be his ultimate destination. 

He will be back to CF soon as he gets back.  Stanton back to DH.  Hicks will likely hit 6th.  He may eventually leadoff vs LHP but we'll see.

Gardner

Judge

Stanton

Didi

Sanchez

Hicks

We expecting big things when he comes back ?

Curious for those leagues where hes sitting in agents of anyone is scrambling to add him.

I just picked him up off the wire.  Gotta think the yanks would rather have him playing the field than Stanton.  Should play every day with the occasional off day when Sanchez (or anyone other than Stanton) is the DH.

My boy Hicks with 2 bombs today and should have had a stolen base. Flyin around the bases like Superman. 

• Like 1

So much breakout written over this guy, just needs some luck in the health dept! I can really see him being the best leadoff option soon too.

Was so pumped to get him for $1 in the auction....in a 13-team 5 OF league...this guy could be gold.  Ive been bullish on him since being dealt to the Yanks back in 2016, I thought that year he was gonna be a nice cheap option that through a lot of days off for the older vets was gonna find his way to 500 at bats but he got off to just a horrible start and never got that consistent run.  Last year seemed to find his way a bit and I was high on him again going into this year.  

1 hour ago, ST. STEVEN said:

So much breakout written over this guy, just needs some luck in the health dept! I can really see him being the best leadoff option soon too.

And he WAS at leadoff today. That could be fantastic

He’s leading off versus a lefty - Gardner will still lead-off most often 

• Like 1

What's is wrong with this dude? Been straight bunz since his 2HR game.

Edited by TTRA1N

I had to snip him in my 10 team re draft. He gets walks, some runs, but hardly ever gets HRs or multi hit games. Just not cutting it. Feels like Polanco - potential is there but it hasn't shown up.