DaveP

Draft Sunday March 4th at 7 PM EST. $30 due to LeagueSafe by Friday March 2nd. Dynasty Baseball League ESPN 16 Teams H2H Points

Hello everyone,

I am looking for committed owners who want to be in this league for many years to come. I will have the league set up by tomorrow night. $30 entry fee due to LeagueSafe by March 2nd. Draft is Sunday, March 4th at 7 PM Eastern. 16 team dynasty with H2H scoring. You will be able to keep as many players as you want year to year.

Payouts

1st place - $250

2nd place- $100

3rd place- $30

Fantasy Points Champ (regular season) - $100

Looking at around a 30 man active roster (both major and minor leaguers) with a separate minor league roster for all minor leaguers who are not picked in the first draft. The minor league draft will be done after the online draft on the league message board. Open to making roster size bigger or smaller depending on what the rest of the league thinks. We will do a one round minor league draft around the all star break and a two round minor league draft each offseason. The order will be reverse order of the standings at the time of the draft. 

Already have 8 people so just looking for another 8. We use the GroupMe app to communicate and I require all league members to be in it. I will be posting a link to the league settings tomorrow when the league is set up. Please send me a private message on here or email me at videogamer26@hotmail.com if you have any questions about the league or are interested in joining.

Thanks
DaveP

14 minutes ago, GoGulf said:

This is right up my alley what site you using 

ESPN

7 spots left. Will have the league set up once ESPN opens their leagues for the 2018 season.

23 minutes ago, GoGulf said:

I emailed you  

Sent you an email response. For some reason it went to junk mail.

11 hours ago, ROTOGUY said:

I’m interested. Dfm812@aol.com...thanks 

Invite sent

13 minutes ago, screaminzombie said:

I want in. monkeyazzgambler@outlook.com

invite sent

17 minutes ago, lasportsfan62 said:

interested 

lasportsfan62@gmail.com

Invite sent

1 spot left! We will determine the draft order once everyone has paid and there will be draft pick trading.

11 minutes ago, Dcjay said:

I’ll take the last spot mets1026@hotmail.com

invite sent

Still looking for one more owner. Someone had to drop out because he couldn't make the draft.