Sign in to follow this  
thusanaysayer

Trade Josh Richardon FOR Nikola Mirotic?? WHIR

I am looking to trade my Jrich for Mirotic..  

I am in need of consistent PTS TRIPLES and REB therefore this trade makes sense to me

I have been trying to shop Jrich for other players closer to his ranking (#39) but no one really appreciates Jrich, so far this is the only trade made available

36 minutes ago, thusanaysayer said:

I am looking to trade my Jrich for Mirotic..  

I am in need of consistent PTS TRIPLES and REB therefore this trade makes sense to me

I have been trying to shop Jrich for other players closer to his ranking (#39) but no one really appreciates Jrich, so far this is the only trade made available

Great trade. JRich is #60 on average basis (though he had a horrible start to the year, he's no.29 in the past two months). Mirotic should hover around 30-40 ROS.

I think Mirotic will play around 2.5/1/1 in terms of triples and stocks from now on, similar to JRich. With Wade's arrival, JRich may lose a bit of value (not too much, but still not good for him). Mirotic, on the other hand, will get all the minutes he can handle. Realistically, all you'll be losing is FG% and a little bit of assists. Everything else will stay the same or get better (rebs: significantly). 

So yeah, go for it.

Yes mirotic is going to have a HUGE role with the Pelicans