DaBirds12

Dynasty League Trade

I got offered Francisco Lindor for Ahmad Rosario and Ronald Acuna. It’s a deep 16 team 10x10 head to head dynasty league. Thoughts?

Wow. Lindor is still just 24. That’s enticing. He’s already a young star. You’ll get a lot of “No” responses I’m guessing because “Acuna could be the next Trout.” People forget that it’s more likely he’s the next Buxton/Moncada. 

I’d have to know a little more about where your team is at. Can you compete now? If so, is there another small piece he can add (say a closer) that can put you over the top?

Hold onto you're sticks, counter and toss in two arms for the other owners Lindor. 

Easy accept. Lindor is a 1st round talent in a league that deep. I like Acuna and Rosario both quite a bit. Acunas star had fallen before this past season, sell high on his rebuilt value. Moncada/Buxton/Dominic Brown/Gregory Polanco/others were some other "future studs" that havent' materializied. To be fair, Moncada and Buxton still can, but there's a long list of those who haven't. 

I would take that deal - Lindor is already something you are hoping those guys are and he is young its not like your getting 1st round 35 year old Votto

I'm pretty skeptical on Rosario's long term fantasy outlook but this deal would be hard to pass up.  Hopefully Acuna and become what Lindor has... take the sure bet here with the young star.  I concur with parrothead's sentiment, it's not like it's a 35 year old Votto we're talking about.

I agree it makes sense to take Lindor. It’s always tough to give up on a rookie like Acuna, but you’re getting a nice haul in Francisco and he’s already proven himself. Go with the sure thing.

Lindor easily

Rosario is a little overrated imo.

Even if Acuna is the next Andruw Jones, i take the young stud SS.