Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KMcCar91

Is Grienke Still Considered a keeper

12 team 5 keeper category league 

got offered Grienke

my keepers are Goldy, Trea, Benintendi, with the choice of Verlander, Murphy, Abreu, and Moncada as a 4th and 5th option.  Would he help my team or stick with what I got.

I am aiming for Grienke in the 4th round of leagues this year, so I'd keep him with 5 keepers. I think the humidor will do him wonders.

I value Verlander slightly above Greinle. If you could swing a trade and keep both Verlander and Greinke as your 4 & 5 keepers then that would give you a great SP core.

Yeah this is not a good trade for you. Unlike the earlier poster, I value Greinke higher than Verlander, but there's no reason for you to make this trade.

I'd keep Abreu for sure as your 4th, and then either Verlander or Moncada, but most likely Verlander. 

5 hours ago, KMcCar91 said:

12 team 5 keeper category league 

got offered Grienke

my keepers are Goldy, Trea, Benintendi, with the choice of Verlander, Murphy, Abreu, and Moncada as a 4th and 5th option.  Would he help my team or stick with what I got.

Looking at FSTA draft

Greinkie was the 30th Overall Pick

Abreu was the 42nd pick

Murphy and Verlander were 52 and 53

Moncada was pick 146

So for 2018 Greinke is likely the highest rated player of the names in this thread, so Yes I would do that deal.  My 5th Keeper would probably be Abreu