Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scrambledgreg

Who to keep?

Recommended Posts

10 team roto league

 

I've narrowed my choices down to 6 and I need to keep four.

 

Corey Seager  -2nd Round

Jose Abreu - 3rd

Starling Marte - 25

Rhys Hoskins -25

Miguel Sano-12

Carlos Martinez - 7

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ouch, some tough draft rounds here for a 10 team league.

Both Seager and Abreu may not be ideal there.

But Hoskins and Marte are surefire keepers.

 

I guess I'd go Hoskins  + Marte + Abreu, but wouldn't fault you for going Seager over Abreu. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CrypTviLL said:

Ouch, some tough draft rounds here for a 10 team league.

Both Seager and Abreu may not be ideal there.

But Hoskins and Marte are surefire keepers.

 

I guess I'd go Hoskins  + Marte + Abreu, but wouldn't fault you for going Seager over Abreu. 

 

Last year it was  13 team league. Who would your 4th keeper be in this scenario ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any other choices at lower rounds? Seager and Abreu are terrible values there.

 

Hoskins, Marte, and Cmart for sure. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's a 13 team league, I suppose it'd be hard to put back Corey Seager unless you know that you can get him or someone v. close to his value back in the draft.

 

If you have a good draft pick and know some good players will be available, then I'd be more inclined to take CMart in the 7th, that's not bad value for a SP tier 2. (my tier 1 is Kershaw , Stras, Scherz, Sale, Kluber).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrypTviLL said:

If it's a 13 team league, I suppose it'd be hard to put back Corey Seager unless you know that you can get him or someone v. close to his value back in the draft.

 

If you have a good draft pick and know some good players will be available, then I'd be more inclined to take CMart in the 7th, that's not bad value for a SP tier 2. (my tier 1 is Kershaw , Stras, Scherz, Sale, Kluber).

 

 

Sounds like it was a 13 team league, and now it's 10. So there may be some pretty sweet guys available in the first couple rounds.

 

59 minutes ago, scrambledgreg said:

 

Last year it was  13 team league. Who would your 4th keeper be in this scenario ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SwayzeExpress said:

Any other choices at lower rounds? Seager and Abreu are terrible values there.

 

Hoskins, Marte, and Cmart for sure. 

 

 

Lower round choices would be

Wilson Ramos 25

Jp Crawford 25

Steven Souza 25

Josh Roddick 25

Johnny cueto 4th

Luke weaver 25th

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seager, Hoskins, Marte, Abreu roll with those 4: That Sano situation is ugly and it's not gonna end good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seager/Abreu terrible value

the other 4

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.