BreakersRoar

Wanting to join new keeper league

My biggest frustration with fantasy sports is the number of people who join who don't intend to be active (I know I am likely preaching to the choir). That said, it has also been a bit frustrating that it isn't as easy to join keeper leagues as it once was (Thinking about ESPN back in the day). I would love to join a new keeper league on ESPN if there are people looking for owners. I've been playing fantasy sports since the early 90's, am easy to get along with and will remain active in the league.  Hoping to join a cool group!

On 24/02/2018 at 2:09 AM, Flove03 said:

League Page link  http://games.espn.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=10014&seasonId=2018

League Settings    http://games.espn.com/flb/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=10014

This is a new 12 team H2H league that i think you might like; but it's filling fast! Check it out.

Are you still looking for someone?

. TEN TEAM  ROTO LEAGUE

.  LIVE AUCTION IN   FLORIDA 3/25/18

. N.L. ONLY WITH HOUSTON INCLUDED

PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE! ! ! ! ! 

GET YOUR CHANCE TO SHARE IN OVER  $4500.00 IN PRIZE MONEY.

INTERESTED OWNERS SHOULD CONTACT US  AT  sfalcommissioner@gmail.com FOR COMPLETE LEAGUE  RULES.

GET IN  NOW BEFORE SPOT IS GONE.

I have a ten year old ESPN 12 team 6x6 Roto keeper league. I am loooking for two replacement managers. We are totally rebooting this year so it would be a great time to get in. $100 league fees top four finishers win. 5th place gets first draft next year. For more info or questions email. davidscotlee@gmail.com

Hi Breakers Roar,

We have 3 spots left open in a non-money, bragging rights-only ESPN-roto keeper league, 6 x 6.

Live online draft. Draft date: March 24-25.

If you mail me your mail address, our league commissioner can fill you in with the specifics.

You can reach me at: scooby20c@quicknet.nl.

Kind regards, T.

If you haven’t found a league yet I think you would enjoy playing in ours. I posted earlier about an espn league. Email davidscotlee@gmail.com