Sign in to follow this  
Bandrus1

Pick 1 a final keeper

I guess you hope Zimmerman does what he did last year and remains healthy this year. How many teams in your league?

3 minutes ago, AllNoAll said:

I guess you hope Zimmerman does what he did last year and remains healthy this year. How many teams in your league?

15 and it is auction and salary. All above players are $3

I was leaning Eddie but then got thinking eaton

If he stays healthy, I think Zimmerman has a better year this year than last.  That Nats lineup will be nasty.  And you have 2 OF’ers kept already.

13 hours ago, AllNoAll said:

Fyi we start 4 OF and 2 utility in a 15 team league

Having OF keepers is a good thing

16 hours ago, Bandrus1 said:

My 4 are

JD

Ozuna

Kluber

No la

Possible 5th and final, you pick

Zimmerman

Eaton

Nunez

Eddie Rosario 

Longoria

Looking at how they were picked in the FSTA draft I agree with the top of their order, which was Rosario.  They picked Zimmerman 4th in this group in terms of where he went in the draft.  It would not be Zimmerman for me, it would be either Rosario or Eaton.  I actually think Logo will outperform Zimmerman

1 minute ago, parrothead said:

Looking at how they were picked in the FSTA draft I agree with the top of their order, which was Rosario.  They picked Zimmerman 4th in this group in terms of where he went in the draft.  It would not be Zimmerman for me, it would be either Rosario or Eaton.  I actually think Logo will outperform Zimmerman

This was my feeling... I was all set with Eddie but Eaton is starting to creep into my mind

I might be tempted to go Eaton just because maybe those guys you have are already similar to Rosario that maybe you need a bag guy?