Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rotodr

2018 CBS Baseball Commissioner Discount + Free Magazine/Draft Kit

I used this to a $30 discount on Commissioner and once I paid I called to get my free Draft kit and magazine subscription via snail mail!

Mention you are a long time member and they will send the magazine sub to all your league members!

Just create your new league as normal and once you submit payment you are golden!

Great deal IMO, link below

CBS Discount

9 hours ago, rotodr said:

I used this to a $30 discount on Commissioner and once I paid I called to get my free Draft kit and magazine subscription via snail mail!

Mention you are a long time member and they will send the magazine sub to all your league members!

Just create your new league as normal and once you submit payment you are golden!

CBS Discount

Cool! So this is new leagues created or can it be applied for renewal carryover leagues?

51 minutes ago, RolandoRoomes said:

Cool! So this is new leagues created or can it be applied for renewal carryover leagues?

I had to create a new league to get all the deals. When I called the rep said the offer is for new owners hence, creating a new league but no big deal to create one unless you carry over past stats.

Also, you can get your league for FREE is you take advantage of the $100 cash back! Read instructions in your league after you pay for it ;)

7 hours ago, redlegsfan said:

Did this last night, got the $30 discount but did not see how to sign up for the draft kit or Baseball America sub.

Read above. You have to call once you create and pay for the league. Tell them you read about the promotion online, they will offer up the world to keep you with CBS, bank on that!

LINK

18 minutes ago, redlegsfan said:

Is this a one time use? I could not get the link to work a second time could you post again rotodr?

Sure. I have sued it 4 times in 4 separate new leagues, no worries! Freebies for all my owners and the draft kits

Discount Link

3 hours ago, rotodr said:

Sure. I have sued it 4 times in 4 separate new leagues, no worries! Freebies for all my owners and the draft kits

Discount Link

TY!! Just created 2 leagues and got the discount and stuff on both!

Have you tried the discount on creating an auction league?

53 minutes ago, redlegsfan said:

I have used this 4 times this week alone! 2 auctions and 2 snake. I got the discount every time of $30. I am going to call this week to get the free draft kit deal.

On a side note, my first league I purchased 1 week ago through the regular CBS site did not give me ANYTHING free, thanks to rotodr for the post

Last year we got free MLB.TV, are they still doing that?

5 hours ago, biggie80 said:

I have used this 4 times this week alone! 2 auctions and 2 snake. I got the discount every time of $30. I am going to call this week to get the free draft kit deal.

On a side note, my first league I purchased 1 week ago through the regular CBS site did not give me ANYTHING free, thanks to rotodr for the post

Last year we got free MLB.TV, are they still doing that?

I have gotten the free MLB.tv but not sure about this year. I may get another league, use this discount and ask them, I will let you know

18 hours ago, redlegsfan said:

Last night an auction league was created, it worked with it as well and it was 14 man!!

2 hours ago, commissioner007 said:

So I used your link, got the deal and paid for it with credit card now what?

What do you mean? If you are referring to getting free stuff from CBS by using the discount link then you have to call the rep, ask them, they will give!!

21 hours ago, rotodr said:

What do you mean? If you are referring to getting free stuff from CBS by using the discount link then you have to call the rep, ask them, they will give!!

Ok called them last night, I got free MLB.TV for 6 months!!!!!!

They told me since I am a new member they value me as a customer and appreciate the support.

Thanks rotodr!!

22 hours ago, commissioner007 said:

Ok called them last night, I got free MLB.TV for 6 months!!!!!!

They told me since I am a new member they value me as a customer and appreciate the support.

Thanks rotodr!!

Did you mention any promo or just say "what can I get for free"

54 minutes ago, rotoguy74 said:

Did you mention any promo or just say "what can I get for free"

I used this link on the 23rd, got the draft kit, called last night and got the MLB.tv.

You have to have a paid for league first, call CNS representative, ask them about promo "TVmlb"

I used the link rotodr used and here is another, Discount and the freebies!

CBS LINK

On 3/1/2018 at 9:02 AM, RolandoRoomes said:

I used this link on the 23rd, got the draft kit, called last night and got the MLB.tv.

You have to have a paid for league first, call CNS representative, ask them about promo "TVmlb"

I used the link rotodr used and here is another, Discount and the freebies!

CBS LINK

Dag gone! Do you think it is to late for me to call them about MLB TV?

On 2/23/2018 at 10:13 PM, rotodr said:

CBS Discount

So just new league created, not current leagues?

1 hour ago, CharlesHustle said:

So just new league created, not current leagues?

New leagues created only, 8-14 man or auction is what this discount link works for.......

2 hours ago, rotodr said:

New leagues created only, 8-14 man or auction is what this discount link works for.......

Thanks just created a 12 man auction, got the discount (Thanks BTW)  and will pay shortly. I will cal CBS this afternoon, fingers crossed I get some free stuff!!

On 2/23/2018 at 10:13 PM, rotodr said:

CBS Discount

I just used the discount and called, they gave me a bigger discount once calling using this, $99!!!! They did ask me about this link, I said a friend they said great...

Does anyone know if the CBS hotline is open on Sunday's I wanna see what else I can get, thanks rotodr for the post!

BTW I bought a 14 man league and it worked for those needing to know

1 hour ago, oldsoul said:

I just used the discount and called, they gave me a bigger discount once calling using this, $99!!!! They did ask me about this link, I said a friend they said great...

Does anyone know if the CBS hotline is open on Sunday's I wanna see what else I can get, thanks rotodr for the post!

BTW I bought a 14 man league and it worked for those needing to know

Wow! I will call them today and see if I can get mine for $99. Did you use the link in "rotodr" first  post above?

2 hours ago, RolandoRoomes said:

Wow! I will call them today and see if I can get mine for $99. Did you use the link in "rotodr" first  post above?

Yes, the link from post #1

When you call, tell them your owners are cheapos and that you are looking for an even bigger discount ;)

2 hours ago, oldsoul said:

Yes, the link from post #1

When you call, tell them your owners are cheapos and that you are looking for an even bigger discount ;)

I tried this on my first league I got the $30 off, they gave me another $20 off, so not bad at all