NYR Fan 116894

Chris Godwin 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

My loser team should've traded D JAX when they had the chance. His value was still relatively high and it would've opened up tons of playing time for this stud. Unfortunately, think this is just not the year now. Probably going to drop him due to all the mouths to feed. Going to be one of my favorite breakouts next year though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hard to trust.,. bye week woes gotta roll him out there. pretty good matchup.  anyone else feel (somewhat) confident?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im forced to start him this week. Not worried at all. Maybe he’ll put up 7, maybe he’ll put up 17

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going all in with the Bucs. Forced to start Godwin, Fitz, and even Humpfries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ssf479 said:

Going all in with the Bucs. Forced to start Godwin, Fitz, and even Humpfries. 

Whatever you do on your private time is fine, but try and keep your kinky food fetishes to yourself

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chippa said:

Whatever you do on your private time is fine, but try and keep your kinky food fetishes to yourself

lol.. humphries seems to be the better option these days over godwin. didnt think i would say that seeing how beginning of year went

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:45 PM, PlayTheWaivers said:

My loser team should've traded D JAX when they had the chance. His value was still relatively high and it would've opened up tons of playing time for this stud. Unfortunately, think this is just not the year now. Probably going to drop him due to all the mouths to feed. Going to be one of my favorite breakouts next year though.

 

Agreed. Looks like we'll have to wait one more season. *he is not a drop in dynasty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holding this guy is getting harder to do every week.

 

IS he a drop and move on at this point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

Holding this guy is getting harder to do every week.

 

IS he a drop and move on at this point?

WR is so deep.  There are so many options. What about that guy Humphreys...... You're fine. Drop if you want to make a move.

Edited by Mikeyvegas
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Hump just got taken before I could snag him.  ( damn)

 

Godwin seems a good bet for next year. So many mouths to feed in TB. ...  In any case he is still stream-able on talent every week alone, but if I see potential elsewhere he is on the chopping block.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

Holding this guy is getting harder to do every week.

 

IS he a drop and move on at this point?

 

Sitting on waivers in my 12-team keeper...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, smeeze said:

 

Sitting on waivers in my 12-team keeper...

 

Well, kind of silly to be on waivers in a keeper. I bet he's scooped up Week 13. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still holding on because I believe he still has value...talent rises to the top. Humphries is the equivalent of Beasley.

 

Additionally, he's the top "WR Handcuff" available...huge surge in value if anyone gets injured. He was a WR1 last year at the end of the year. 

 

Every piece of the Bucs passing offense needs to be owned...top-5 offense...and it's all due to passing. 

Edited by PlayTheWaivers
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Still holding on because I believe he still has value...talent rises to the top. Humphries is the equivalent of Beasley.

 

Additionally, he's the top "WR Handcuff" available...huge surge in value if anyone gets injured. He was a WR1 last year at the end of the year. 

 

Every piece of the Bucs passing offense needs to be owned...top-5 offense...and it's all due to passing. 

 

;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chippa said:

Very nice game from godwin today

 

Was watching the Browns - how did he look? Another fumble is not the best news, but numbers were great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

 

Was watching the Browns - how did he look? Another fumble is not the best news, but numbers were great.

 

Caught all 7 targets. He’s always been great just needs the opportunity.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking I have absolutely no idea what sort of score he will put up, so he will either be on the bench or trade bait before my deadline tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Talent for miles and a good match up.

 

Going to role the dice on him and see if he can produce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.