BrianM

Buffalo Bills 2018 Outlook

49 minutes ago, TTo34 said:

Just needed somewhere to talk about this.  He retired at halftime during the Bills game?  What?!?  I mean, who in the hell does that?

He stuck around long enough to get his 5 mil guaranteed and then said peace lmao

• Like 1

The 2017 browns could beat these losers. Yep I said it. At least the 2008 lions had calvin johnson on their roster. 

Edited by ilovepelas
because i needed 2

Worst team I have ever seen. No chance they win a game.

Edited by MJJ28

5 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Pretty much this.

Buy low everywhere.

Buy low? Explain.

Can’t pass the ball. Can’t run the ball. Can’t stop the pass...

This only leave stopping the run and special teams and neither of those are something to write home about... lawd help us.

disclaimer: drafted McCoy in 4th round...

1 minute ago, The 7th Beatles said:

DnTvsKYVYAAiVDB.jpg

You've won the internet today sir. Bravo! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Said this in another thread but this team is rivaling Arizona for worst offense. At least Arizona has a good RB1 and WR1 so you’d think their situation might improve with a coaching change and qb change. For buffalo, they’d need a miracle. No offensive line, no receivers, and a rookie qb...

I cant remember the last time that a team manages to produce just one viable fantasy player, and just a rb3 at that... at least the browns had Pryor for that one awful season...

Edited by WaiverLooter

1 minute ago, WaiverLooter said:

Said this in another thread but this team is rivaling Arizona for worst offense. At least Arizona has a good RB1 and WR1 so you’d think their situation might improve with a coaching change and qb change. For buffalo, they’d need a miracle. No offensive line, no receivers, and a rookie receiver...

I cant remember the last time that a team manages to produce just one viable fantasy player, and just a rb3 at that... at least the browns had Pryor for that one awful season...

Titans last year. Nobody was really relevant all season. Bill's and Cards might be going head to head this year. 

14 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Titans last year. Nobody was really relevant all season. Bill's and Cards might be going head to head this year. 

Delanie Walker! 

I have jacksonville and considering picking up this defense. Bills have put up way more fantasy points. Good ROS outlook? 

I said they were good in July, really I did!   (yes, i'd love a cookie, thank you!)

And yes, they're absolutely a should be owned defense I think.    They are completely healthy on D right now, and Vontae Davis was the worst player on the D, they got better after he left.   They're producing enough sacks to get a higher floor, and their safeties are good ball hawks. 

Other than NE twice, they have a pretty good ROS schedule for defensive fantasy purposes.  Two each with Jets and Dolphins, Lions, Colts, and Jaguars.   Also, somehow 5 of their first 7 games are road games, so plenty of home time left.   Don't start them against Brady, who pretty much always shreds them even when they've been good, but otherwise, hell yes. 

On 7/11/2018 at 8:36 AM, BrianM said:

Also want to add that I think their defense is actually good.  Once they figured out some personnel issues, they finished real strong, and were amazing in the playoff game. Yes, it was against Jacksonville, but those same Jags then went on to crush the Steelers and gave the Pats a run until they wussed out in the 4th quarter.   Now, they've upgraded ILB in a big way, got a couple new DT's, added depth to their already strong secondary, and maybe Vontae Davis and Trent Murphy are improvements too.    

^OK so i was wrong on the Vontae Davis thing, lol

Edited by BrianM

I’d keep Jacksonville for this week, Houston’s Oline is a joke, will be tons of sacks.

im not opposed to streaming the Bills defense in the right matchups, their defense has been legit the last couple weeks.

Its really hard to not play hindsight and wonder about this:

-Still do the Cordy Glenn trade

-Draft Edmunds

-Dont trade Tyrod

They then have another first rounder, and 2 2nd's.  Could've gotten a receiver and two linemen, had the same exact defense, and Tyrod boosting their rushing.   That's a playoff team, right?