NYR Fan 116894

Tarik Cohen 2018 Outlook

I was planning on starting Cohen but I can't trust him with a backup QB.  

I don't feel confident at all starting him..but i feel like i don't have any better options so just hoping for the best

• Like 1

Either Daniels is check down Charlie or he's gonna be pushing it down the field, hard to really say, he's had like two starts and he's already banked 25 million in his career holding a clip board. 

#Legend :D

I think Cohen will be a decent play this week but I'm sitting him for Lindsay. 

• Like 1

"This may encourage Nagy to design a short-pass, Cohen-focused game plan to increase the comfort level for weak-armed Daniel, who targeted running backs heavily this preseason on quick hitters and checkdowns. Cohen has 33 receptions to Howard’s 3 since Week 3. Whereas Howard is a touchdown-reliant flex, Cohen is a high-ceiling RB2 in PPR leagues."  Well this makes me feel better about Cohen.  Tough decisions to make for tomorrow.

was thinking of starting gus+josh adams+kekee over Cohen after the unpredictable use over last 3 weeks but with a new QB  it should be a run heavy gamescript and short passing game which benefits cohens skill sets . . . I will rage drop if Nagy gets too friggin clever and decides to feed howard+gabriel and gives tarik token touches

• Haha 1

good luck boys - just can't start giving recent usage. 

This game should be the game he plays well due to a backup qb in but if you have safer options no reason to risk it.

15 hours ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Either Daniels is check down Charlie or he's gonna be pushing it down the field, hard to really say, he's had like two starts and he's already banked 25 million in his career holding a clip board. 

#Legend :D

I think Cohen will be a decent play this week but I'm sitting him for Lindsay. 

#Ragrets

I actually like Cohen and whats-his-face the TE today...But then again, I've got bye week issues and am forced to start Cohen in a couple of leagues so probably just wishful thinking.

15min before kickoff I put Cohen on the bench

3min before kickoff I put Cohen back into the flex

At halftime I regret starting Cohen and I hate Nagy

4th qtr I am relieved after Cohen TD

After the game I'm upset Cohen didnt have 30pts and I hate Nagy  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, dashoe said:

15min before kickoff I put Cohen on the bench

3min before kickoff I put Cohen back into the flex

At halftime I regret starting Cohen and I hate Nagy

4th qtr I am relieved after Cohen TD

After the game I'm upset Cohen didnt have 30pts and I hate Nagy  :lol:

Who knows how the game would have changed had Cohen caught the first TD. There's a strong chance he wouldn't have been in a position to get the 2nd.

I'll take 18.9 PPR points every single time. B)

4 hours ago, twistedude said:

You don't bench Cohen in any PPR format. Ever.

except 2 of the last 3 weeks were he scored under 8 points in full point PPR!  

You have to admit his usage is very inconsistent and hard to predict /trust! 

Edited by JetsAwesome
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, JetsAwesome said:

except 2 of the last 3 weeks were he scored under 8 points in full point PPR!  

You have to admit his usage is very inconsistent and hard to predict /trust! 

I will admit that - but if you're benching Cohen in PPR there's a good chance you'll miss out on his booms. Sorta like the TY Hilton of RB's.

Well in this game where Trubisky was not playing, Cohen turned out to be basically full feature back.... and Bears won. Maybe they will realize having Cohen getting this many touches and targets is what should be the norm now? One can only dream....

2 hours ago, twistedude said:

I will admit that - but if you're benching Cohen in PPR there's a good chance you'll miss out on his booms. Sorta like the TY Hilton of RB's.

More like Amari Cooper but with less boom!

The Giants game will be a nail biter right down to the wire, I just do not see how Cohen does not have the usual 10-14 touches.

Throw out the outlier 2.3 PPR points a few weeks ago I think expecting 10 points, knowing there is a 50/50 shot at 15+, that is real nice for a PPR flex spot or even RB depending on your team.

When you look at what the G men give up to RB's, sitting an RB1/2 on any team is a mistake IMO

Given that it's the giants he has starting appeal. I hope the keep resting trubisky so that he'll be ready for the FF playoffs. Having trubisky back really boosts cohens stock

Chase Daniels is going to start. I’ve lost M Gordon, Fournette, Kerryon, and Mack so I’m down to Cohen now (non-ppr) and his QB isn’t even healthy. Unreal. 

I think Daniel starting is good for Cohen. Saw a bunch of designed targets last week so it’s obviously something Daniel is comfortable with. Don’t think they want to push the ball down the field with Chase thus more opportunity for TC. 

Edited by cothane

Having real issues on how some of these so called professional rankers can have Cohen out of the top 25 in PPR this week. Saw 2 sites that had Doug Martin above Cohen in a PPR this week :lol: