Freezang

$55 MLB Super Roto League of 96 Teams Rotisserie (12 teams per league) Leaguesafe

Now in our 2nd year, our MLB Super League is still looking to grow.

Last year we had 5 leagues/divisions of 12 teams in each for 60 teams total ($3300 Prize pool)

And now are looking to get to 96 teams or even more.

$55 entry via leaguesafe

These multiple 12 teams leagues function as their own regular 12 team league that you are used to.

There is an overall standing keep of all 96+ teams.

One of our ESPN Divisions to show league setting, etc.

Bo Jackson Division - http://games.espn.com/flb/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=3334

Draft times are:

Sunday, March 25th @ 1pm ET

or

Wednesday, March 28th @ 9:30pm ET

More info regarding payouts, etc at this link www.tinyurl.com/mlbaddicts

It doesn't matter if  you are some spreadsheet wizard or a semi-ignorant blow hard, this a fun and challenging league that would will like.

email me Freezang_@Hotmail.com to join

Maybe you have noticed or heard of the same type of setup in the 3 different 96 team (8 divisions of 12 teams in each) leagues I had in football this past fantasy football season (288 teams total)

That was in its 4th year.

This baseball is  the same kind of setup, but rotisserie scoring.

In the football you can only have 1 team, but in this, because it is not H2H, you can have more than 1 team. Last year there were 3 or 4 guys who chose to have a 2nd team. It just cannot be in the same division as your other team, of course.

I have many years of being a commish and demonstrated prize payout legitimacy and use Leaguesafe for added transparency.

We want to make this league as big as possible.

Also on the go is a $30 MLB Survivor League ran by Tim Dugan, here is a post he had for it last year. I can get him to add you http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/640676-done-drafting-join-our-mlb-survivor-pool-30-leaguesafe-runyourpoolcom/?tab=comments#comment-7024436

And a $30 Beat the Streak group for that contest on MLB.com, prize payouts for longest streak etc, since no one will seem to ever get the 57 game streak, gives us something else to play for.

Please also let me know if you would be interested in the 96 team football super league www.tinyurl.com/ffbaddicts or www.tinyurl.com/ffbjunkies

We had a $50 and $100 league this year, next we plan to do those again in addition to a $200 league as well ?

And our $25 NFL survivor pool went to 185 teams last year for a $4625 pot if that also interests you.

Hope to hear from you.

and i forgot to mention we have 76 people/teams confirmed already

Edited by Freezang

see the www.tinyurl.com/mlbaddicts link.

All payouts info is on there. Anything i miss?

ok I saw it...yesterday I couldn't see it. So top 2 in each league and then top 5 overall. It shows 5 leagues so I guess you are expanding this year.

• I'm in if I can get a draft that fits...2 the  18th and one 23rd,25th, and 1st     gwseidl@msn.com

1 hour ago, gwseidl said:
  • I'm in if I can get a draft that fits...2 the  18th and one 23rd,25th, and 1st     gwseidl@msn.com

24th @4:00 EST now too...I can fit one in at night.

Edited by gwseidl

how regular are overall standings updated...can we view throughout the year so we know what it is needed if in contention

yes, somewhere i believe it written, but if i missed making it more clear.

April, May, June and July i update once a month

August is once a week.

and then September is twice a week