Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spundin

Who do you rank as your top 5 MiLB systems right now?

Was wondering what everyone thought.... Probably go more in depth in my picks when I have a chance, but right now I have:

1. Tbay (Price, McGee, Hellickson, Jennings, #1 pick, Davis)

2. Oakland (Carlos Gonz, Cahill, Henry A Rod, Doolittle, De Los Santos, Gio Gonz, Italiano)

3. Texas (Davis, Feliz, M Ramirez, Harrison, Hurley)

4. Milwaukee (Gamel, Laporta, Escobar)

5. Atlanta (Hansen, Heyward)

Probably missing a ton of players right now I'm sure haha. Let's hear it.

I think you have to mention Boston even with Bucholz and Ellsbury graduated (Masterson, Anderson, Daeges, Lowrie, Bowden) and our Dodgers with Kershaw and LaRoche leading the way. Baltimore, surprisingly, is also starting to show promise as they may very likely end up having a top 3 hitting prospect in Wieters and top 10 pitching prospect in Arrieta in 2009.

I think you have to mention Boston even with Bucholz and Ellsbury graduated (Masterson, Anderson, Daeges, Lowrie, Bowden) and our Dodgers with Kershaw and LaRoche leading the way. Baltimore, surprisingly, is also starting to show promise as they may very likely end up having a top 3 hitting prospect in Wieters and top 10 pitching prospect in Arrieta in 2009.

I agree. The Red Sox system needs to be toward the top of that list. BA's top farm system in both leagues.

I agree. The Red Sox system needs to be toward the top of that list. BA's top farm system in both leagues.

Don't forget Oscar Tejeda.

The Padres farm system also has some life in it: Headley, Antonelli, Inman and Latos.