• Announcements

    • Patrick Bateman

      Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

      Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
Willsea33

Khris Davis 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, El_Chingon said:

Touche.  I will gladly continue to miss stats if you mean continued 0-4 lines vs tough lefties.

Better bench him vs Lamb, Heaney, and Laurer trio all in a row.  The vaunted trio of 3 lefties in a row.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having owned him for the last year in my keeper, I know he absolutely kills lefties. He hasn't so far this season but it's coming. Remember he also missed some time on the DL. Benching him against lefties is asking to miss stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El_Chingon said:

Last night went 0-4 vs LHP Skaggs and accrued these stats on my bench.  Will gladly continue benching vs tough LHP like Skaggs...

Would you consider lamb a tough lefty? Don't have pitch type stats on him because he's a minor leaguer the last 2 years, but he's around a 9 k/9 and does give up around 1.2 hr/9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pbjfb said:

Would you consider lamb a tough lefty? Don't have pitch type stats on him because he's a minor leaguer the last 2 years, but he's around a 9 k/9 and does give up around 1.2 hr/9

No only vs elite or near elite guys, someone like lamb might get chased early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, kgizzle said:

Having owned him for the last year in my keeper, I know he absolutely kills lefties. 

How is that.  Last season he hit .213 vs lefties. This year so far an identical .213.

Edited by El_Chingon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El_Chingon said:

Last night went 0-4 vs LHP Skaggs and accrued these stats on my bench.  Will gladly continue benching vs tough LHP like Skaggs...

 

You've made your point clear...no need to keep rehashing it. Most of us view Davis as set-and-forget, and you do not. I don't plan on posting the day he goes 2-4 with a HR against a lefty to say "told ya so". There's no need for you to post a "told ya so" post when he goes 0-4 (which he has a lot of btw...hence his .247 BA the last three yrs). He's hitting .244 right now, so he's right on schedule ;).

 

And I'm still not mad. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, kgizzle said:

Having owned him for the last year in my keeper, I know he absolutely kills lefties. He hasn't so far this season but it's coming. Remember he also missed some time on the DL. Benching him against lefties is asking to miss stats.

 

Yeah, he didn't kill lefties last year. He had good HR-RBI totals against them (7-22 in 122 AB) but only hit .213. Same BA this year so far, but he's still putting up solid HR-RBI totals again (4-14 in 61 AB). 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

 

Yeah, he didn't kill lefties last year. He had good HR-RBI totals against them (7-22 in 122 AB) but only hit .213. Same BA this year so far, but he's still putting up solid HR-RBI totals again (4-14 in 61 AB). 

Agreed, thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KD has been swinging a hot bat lately. 

Over his last 15 games he is hitting 

.351/.397 OBP with only 1 homer but 11 RBI. 

Over his last 7 games he is hitting .370 /.414 OBP.

He had a couple of hits last night that hit the top of wall though. 

I know this seems crazy but is he focusing on contact instead of crushing homers? 

Just seems so unlike him to hit .350 over 15 games but only having 1 homerun. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Under500Forever said:

KD has been swinging a hot bat lately. 

Over his last 15 games he is hitting 

.351/.397 OBP with only 1 homer but 11 RBI. 

Over his last 7 games he is hitting .370 /.414 OBP.

He had a couple of hits last night that hit the top of wall though. 

I know this seems crazy but is he focusing on contact instead of crushing homers? 

Just seems so unlike him to hit .350 over 15 games but only having 1 homerun. 

 

nothing wrong with evolution.  He's actually trying to become a complete hitter.  at least he 's still driving in runs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JetsAwesome said:

nothing wrong with evolution.  He's actually trying to become a complete hitter.  at least he 's still driving in runs.

 

Nothing wrong with it at all if it’s true. 

Im just surprised

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 homer since June 16th is surprising. 

He’s had a couple of close ones but I hope he starts hitting them over the fence soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Under500Forever said:

1 homer since June 16th is surprising. 

He’s had a couple of close ones but I hope he starts hitting them over the fence soon. 

He heard you 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2018 at 9:25 AM, Under500Forever said:

1 homer since June 16th is surprising. 

He’s had a couple of close ones but I hope he starts hitting them over the fence soon. 

You woke him up.  He’s on quite the dong binge.  Timely jacks also.  Captain clutch!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

You woke him up.  He’s on quite the dong binge.  Timely jacks also.  Captain clutch!

 

8 minutes ago, HaloFanatic17 said:

Dude is en fuego right now ??

 

I apologize for my other posts getting deleted because I used the B word. 

Since I complained about KD’s lack of homers he has hit 6 on his last 4 games (at least 1 in each game).

 

If anyone has a struggling fantasy player and you would like me to work my magic in that players thread I would be happy to do so. 

The cost will be $100 per player and that covers you for the whole season. 

You can PM me and I will give you my PayPal info. 

im thinking of trying the same thing in the Ozuna thread.

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UberRebel said:

I appreciate this guy

I love having this guy with A’s fans in the league 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this guy is putting up some big time value right now. what a beast

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sharpee said:

this guy is putting up some big time value right now. what a beast

poor mans Jd MArtinez

 

ill take for where i got him!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very consistent the past 3 years or so.  I got him [...] late in the draft.   People just overlook [him].

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Dylanfan66 said:

Very consistent the past 3 years or so.  I got him [...] late in the draft.   People just overlook [him].

Funny because I remember seeing before the draft two "unnamed players stats"    very similar stat line one was drafted in 2-3rd round the other (Cody Bellinger) and Khris Davis who had VERY close stats to Bellinger being drafted 4 rounds later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.