• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
smeeze

Joe Mixon 2018 Outlook

1 hour ago, dashoe said:

He's helping marv with the defense, not the offense,

the real value is Cin plays their divisional rivals the  browns 2x ROS  so when you have the ex browns HC who knows the strengths and weaknesses of every player on the team, u get an edge in gameplanning

Didn’t think of this... excellent point.  Lewis and Jackson are good friends, I’m sure Hue would love to help Marvin beat Greg Williams and his ex-employer twice.

40 minutes ago, Rickydragon said:

He should have gotten a td.  They threw it on 1st and goal from the 2.  I don’t get the love affair with dalton.  Guy is a born loser yet they call plays like they’re an elite passing team.  The entire first half should have been a ball control game plan.  These idiots keep dropping dalton back 

Dalton has very good career stats, but if he's going to drop back that many times,  he needs to have Green and Eifert out there. Simple as that. He's not elite. Born loser? Little harsh. He won the Rose bowl in college, and has a career 68-42-2 NFL W/L record. He's good, but when his best weapon is out, he's going to need to have a good run game

Edited by Chippa

2 hours ago, FF_Domination said:

What were you basing your matchup proof analysis on?  I was on the 2/3 turn and I was between mixon and Howard...you won.

The fact that he also catches passes. I figured if the game script called for more of an air attack he’d still be more involved than he currently is. And yes I know Gio is still there but Mixon can do everything Gio can but better. I bet on talent winning out but I guess I was wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, Boozted said:

The fact that he also catches passes. I figured if the game script called for more of an air attack he’d still be more involved than he currently is. And yes I know Gio is still there but Mixon can do everything Gio can but better. I bet on talent winning out but I guess I was wrong.

yeah that's the head scratcher, the low volume of targets

1 minute ago, cordovahi said:

Bounce back game against the ravens?

I’m hoping, if I remember correctly he was having a good game the last time the 2 teams played but got hurt and went to the locker room twice. He did surprisingly good against the Saints with his limited touches. This game should be a lot closer and I’m expecting between 18-20ish carries with a few grabs. His end of season schedule is nice on paper too.

16 minutes ago, cordovahi said:

Bounce back game against the ravens?

The Ravens crappy offense is the best thing that could happen for Mixon.