Sign in to follow this  
TheTechnician7

Pick up Isaac or Noel?

Who would you drop for those?? Only if it is a deep league and have somenone to drop i would go for Noel but still is not a very hot pick up

Noel 100%. Do you guys not know that when Noel plays like 25 min he has historically always been a top 30 player? He can average about 2 steals and 1.5 blocks in 25 min, together with approx 10 pts and 8 boards minimum. I agree there is risk with him and we don't know he will get consistent 25 mins, but the fact that last game he played 27 mins and played well means you absolutely need to take a risk on him at this point in the season. 

Noel is the risk worth the risk for Stocks. Mavs are giving him a long look before heading into the off-season.

I would go for noel as well. He has proven value- albeit in limited sample size. It remains to be seen whether the Mavs are interested in retaining him or whether they want to showcase him. His relationship with the team is a mystery to me. 

Isaac at this point seems too raw and he has a bit of competition. I do like his long term upside though