• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
urban2014

Spencer Ware 2018 Outlook

Have Williams and Ware. Just hoping Ware will be out, so Williams gets the touches. Otherwise I have no clue who to start. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrVeth said:

Have Williams and Ware. Just hoping Ware will be out, so Williams gets the touches. Otherwise I have no clue who to start. 

Honestly - I dropped Ware after last week.  Have other options with much higher workloads. 

17 minutes ago, MrVeth said:

hope its not a true GTD

6 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Williams looks like Kamara compared to Ware. Someone mentioned it but he almost looked like Hunt with a different number. Ware looks like a slow JAG. Williams is a much better fit for the offense, is faster, a better pass catcher, and a more powerful runner. If Ware's healthy I don't think you can start either unfortunately. 

That was me. I mentioned he looked like Hunt, just a different jersey. McQuire for me at flex over Ware, PPR. 3rd place matchup, so it doesn’t really matter. But yea...I think Ware is a huge fade this week. It’s the DWill show in KC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrVeth said:

This is my hope too.  If Ware plays, I wouldn't start either one to be honest.  Won't know who will get the yards and the TD's.  

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, chief79 said:

This is my hope too.  If Ware plays, I wouldn't start either one to be honest.  Won't know who will get the yards and the TD's.  

Looking at Cook and Fournette a hamstring issue can linger for a while. So let's hope Ware will take enough rest and sits this one out ;)

• Like 3

If Ware practices this week he will probably be a pretty good start against Seattle.  The linebackers are pretty banged up.

The guy is a pending free agent so I'd imagine he'd need to be pretty banged up not to play. Needs to see as much field as possible for that contract.

Edited by LongBalls

so was it or was it not his hammy that held him out? you guys are seriously thinking about starting a guy on a bad hammy during championship week?

14 minutes ago, FritzLn said:

so was it or was it not his hammy that held him out? you guys are seriously thinking about starting a guy on a bad hammy during championship week?

if AR starts him, I will start him. 

11 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

if AR starts him, I will start him. 

Difference is, if Ware pulls up at all during the contest, AR knows he can simply bring Williams in. You cannot.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, steevio_uk said:

Difference is, if Ware pulls up at all during the contest, AR knows he can simply bring Williams in. You cannot.

Okay ? 

Whoever is the starter for KC this week is who we have to play while hoping for the best. We cant play Damien expecting Spencer to pull up lame if he made it tru a week of practice/active on gameday/is starter.

5 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Okay ? 

Whoever is the starter for KC this week is who we have to play while hoping for the best. We cant play Damien expecting Spencer to pull up lame if he made it tru a week of practice/active on gameday/is starter.

This is why I would avoid this backfield if Ware was active, unless I really had no other options.  I would strongly consider starting the snow beast (J. Howard) if that is what plays out.  I know the situation was a little different, but I will do what I can to avoid what A. Jones did this past Sunday and almost cost me a trip to the Championship.  I am also going to try to snag J. Williams or the back in Miami off waivers in case Ware is active to keep my options open.  

Very messy situation (as of Tuesday)

Image result for jerry seinfeld gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Maybe Andy reid will let us know to beware and aware of ware not being fully aware of whether or not he wants us to be aware of playing

KC needs to win.  Really badly.  It's going to be all hands on deck imnsho.  That means Ware likely gives it a go, even at less than 100%.

8 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

KC needs to win.  Really badly.  It's going to be all hands on deck imnsho.  That means Ware likely gives it a go, even at less than 100%.

Yea but even if he gives it a go what does that mean for the KC backfield? how will the touches be distributed? What a mess. 

3 minutes ago, HTM said:

Yea but even if he gives it a go what does that mean for the KC backfield? how will the touches be distributed? What a mess. 

You handle it just like the SF backfield last week.  If Ware goes, D. Williams is droppable.  If Ware is out, D. Williams is a solid RB2/flex option.  If Ware plays you roll with him. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, chief79 said:

This is why I would avoid this backfield if Ware was active, unless I really had no other options.  I would strongly consider starting the snow beast (J. Howard) if that is what plays out.  I know the situation was a little different, but I will do what I can to avoid what A. Jones did this past Sunday and almost cost me a trip to the Championship.  I am also going to try to snag J. Williams or the back in Miami off waivers in case Ware is active to keep my options open.  

I'm doing same but we are still going to have to wait right up to 1pm kickoff for updates on situations and make our move.  J Will and the  Miami back play at 1 pm so best case Ware is ruled out before  Sunday or early Sunday.  If we don't know by 12:50 , I think Jamaal Williams is a safe bet.

As someone who as both Ware/Williams, if Ware is active, I’m starting him. Even if it’s a 50/50 timeshare there should be enough points to hit RB2 numbers.