aaronl13

$25 ESPN Bracket Challenge - League Safe (60/30/10 split) 50 people cap

We are a week away from Selection Sunday and less than two weeks away from the start of the NCAA tournament. I am going to do a bracket on ESPN as I have in past years.I gave everyone who has played in the past years first shot at entering the bracket before I posted it on message boards. $25 Buy-in paid thru LeagueSafe. If you are interested please pay using the league safe link first. Then I will send out the invite using the email you provide to League Safe

The name of the pool is: Embarrassing Picks 2018

I will give you the password to the ESPN pool once I have confirmed that you have paid via LeagueSafe. 

League will be capped at 50 people. So, the goal is for the payout to be:
1st Place - $750
2nd Place - $375
3rd Place - $125
60/30/10 split. I will adjust it accordingly if we have less entries based on this split. (Last year we got 50 people so I don't anticipate this being an issue.)

Please note the Tiebreaker Rules:  1. Picking the actual champion 2. Most correct Final 4 picks 3. Closest Combined Score chosen (Espn usually asks for winning and losing team scores, it will be total that is closest )

Lastly, I won't know your username or bracket entry so please email me your username and or bracket entry name so that I know you are paid up and supposed to be in the bracket pool

aaronl13uw@gmail.com

Hello just joined this group and Paid via LeagueSafe. Please send e-mail to msteinberg949@gmail.com thanks

Just paid via LeagueSafe, if you can send me the invite, that'd be awesome!

58 minutes ago, aaronl13 said:

Let's fill this up by tomorrow

Hey man, I was about to join, but wanted to know your rules. Does picking the champ get more points than picking 1st round games or are they all 1 point?

9 minutes ago, Folarin said:

Hey man, I was about to join, but wanted to know your rules. Does picking the champ get more points than picking 1st round games or are they all 1 point?

Standard ESPN scoring. It does give you more for every round you pick

37 minutes ago, aaronl13 said:

I need 7 more

I just paid. My name is Andrew A or if you need receipts. invite me when you can as I gotta run soon.

1 minute ago, Folarin said:

I just paid. My name is Andrew A or if you need receipts. invite me when you can as I gotta run soon.

ESPN invite sent, what is your espn name?