Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sharkpotato

Should I stick with Kawhi???

I don't have a bye next week, but I added him anyway after the news broke out. Is it too risky to hold onto him in the hopes he comes back later next week or should I drop?

WHIR

You're holding Jimmy too?  And you've got like, only 2 eligible Cs who aren't REALLY Cs. 

Bro, you've got an excellent team for a 12er, but golly, you're basically gonna destroy anyone you face in the guard stats (I mean, I don't think I've ever seen a more points/treys/assists heavy team) and just punt the board/blk/FG% cats (and hopefully hold TOs...with Harden, prob not).

Anyway, depends on how safe you feel about your matchup this week.  Kawhi should return Thurs, but he'll have to face some heavy, heavy restrictions (e.g. B2Bs, low minutes, and general rust).  However, after that, you've got a Harden+Kawhi duo and Jimmy potentially too, along with a glut of tier 2 guards, so you're poised to be a very scary Round 2 PO matchup if you can escape Round 1.

I personally would go for it.  It's a huge risk, but the reward is definitely there, and I (again, personal experience) have had some thrilling tales of pulling injured stars from the WW during the POs to win the champs.  GL.

On 3/12/2018 at 3:52 AM, MWon said:

You're holding Jimmy too?  And you've got like, only 2 eligible Cs who aren't REALLY Cs. 

Bro, you've got an excellent team for a 12er, but golly, you're basically gonna destroy anyone you face in the guard stats (I mean, I don't think I've ever seen a more points/treys/assists heavy team) and just punt the board/blk/FG% cats (and hopefully hold TOs...with Harden, prob not).

Anyway, depends on how safe you feel about your matchup this week.  Kawhi should return Thurs, but he'll have to face some heavy, heavy restrictions (e.g. B2Bs, low minutes, and general rust).  However, after that, you've got a Harden+Kawhi duo and Jimmy potentially too, along with a glut of tier 2 guards, so you're poised to be a very scary Round 2 PO matchup if you can escape Round 1.

I personally would go for it.  It's a huge risk, but the reward is definitely there, and I (again, personal experience) have had some thrilling tales of pulling injured stars from the WW during the POs to win the champs.  GL.

No joke, im losing 2-7 to my opponent, who lost KP and Tyreke Evans and rolling with Dillon Brooks, a limping Kuzma, Nance Jr, Henson and Hezonja hahaha