phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Playoffs

4 hours ago, awesomeace said:

Thinking of streaming him since he has 3 games in 4 days

Same, also his production seems to be trending up (although Gordon is expected back for the next game)

22 hours ago, hlee145 said:

How yal feel about Wayne Ellington? Wade out tonight, Justice questionable...

I just picked him up for him to play for me on that very light Wednesday evening slate (day 3 playoffs)...

On 3/11/2018 at 12:42 PM, dfstout said:

The Clippers are coming! The Clippers are coming! 4-4-4 the win...

Deep leagues Sindarius Thornwell... get 4 games from him starting today. Is he the starter?

• Like 1

emeka okafor anyone? still has 3 games and 2 of them on low days. 1 away and 2 home games. @SA (only 4 mins before though and SA getting desperate for the PO), HOU (vs Capela), and BOS (small-ball threat?). HOU-BOS are b2b. does he have restrictions (or does AD have?)? but he held his own vs dwight and 26 mins too.

Anyone grabbing Shane Larkin?  If you pick him up today, you get him for 3 games on low volume nights, and with how thin they are in the back court right now, he could be looking at some good run.

Best remaining adds:

Aminu, Ed Davis, Okafor - these guys all play 3 more games, and all of them have a sunday (18th) game which has a very light schedule. 

If there are others people know about that might still be on wires, post them here. 

Another option is the philly players play the 15th and 16th back to back, could add and then drop for a guy that plays the 17th and 18th back to back, like anyone from the blazers. 

57 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

Anyone grabbing Shane Larkin?  If you pick him up today, you get him for 3 games on low volume nights, and with how thin they are in the back court right now, he could be looking at some good run.

i think it's too late for the WAS game.

37 minutes ago, fantasick said:

i think it's too late for the WAS game.

In my league, you can make an add and use him for the same day. 

FVV, Delon Wright, Poeltl. Toronto is playing on the remaining two light days (Fri, Sun). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Toronto416 said:

how long is draymond out?

He's out today with a sore shoulder, so maybe just for tonight.

1 hour ago, lykthrnn said:

I picked up marcus morris because rozier was not available

same. let's hope he has some of his good games

• Like 1

Greg Monroe. Theis injury gives him a few more mins per game and Bos is thin up front. Horford is also sick and DTD so I think at a minimum Monroe is looking at 25 min pg. I'll take 13/7/with 1.5 combined stocks per off the wire

10 minutes ago, 2pac said:

Greg Monroe. Theis injury gives him a few more mins per game and Bos is thin up front. Horford is also sick and DTD so I think at a minimum Monroe is looking at 25 min pg. I'll take 13/7/with 1.5 combined stocks per off the wire

good call, i should have added him yesterday but didn't know horford would be out again

3 hours ago, raptors24 said:

swaggy P while thompson is out

Has he been officially ruled out? I thought he sprained it and was able to come back and play. I did see that he got the INJ tag in yahoo but that doesn’t mean sheet.