Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Playoffs

9 minutes ago, Hatfieldodger said:

Has he been officially ruled out? I thought he sprained it and was able to come back and play. I did see that he got the INJ tag in yahoo but that doesn’t mean sheet.

.. go to rotoworld.com directly, dont read it via Yahoo (it's delayed).

Klay is out for a couple of weeks.. will be re-evaluated on the 22nd.

Swaggy P and Tyreke Evans are on my radar.

Added E'Twan Moore last night for 3 upcoming games: 15, 17, 18. He can do a bit of everything except get blocks so I like his chances with 3 games here and 30+ min run

Corey Brewer got in to my team. The minutes are there and he does well with stocks if given minutes.

I nabbed Reggie Bullock...been ballin and plays on ideal nights for next 2.5 weeks

Kaminsky is another guy who has a real good schedule ahead and is playing well...

Also...if for some reason Love was dropped (like he was in my league) and you have an IL spot....SWWWWWOOOOPPPP him off his feet and enjoy the Love!!! He's comin back next week!:ph34r::wub:

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Delon Wright and Ed Davis if they are available. 

My only problem with scoopin Raptors (DW) is that they have that dreaded 2 game week in most league's finals and if you hold him and miss out on another pickup it won't be pretty...

Big AL Jefferson----turner has high ankle sprain and sabonis injury also,only healthy bigman in pacers

45 minutes ago, kane said:

Big AL Jefferson----turner has high ankle sprain and sabonis injury also,only healthy bigman in pacers

Deal. Needed a centre. Muchos thanks.

2 hours ago, Donqueefa said:

Deal. Needed a centre. Muchos thanks.

When is sabonis due back?? Al Jeff is intriguing but sabonis will take the mins once he’s back.

14 hours ago, dfstout said:

I nabbed Reggie Bullock...been ballin and plays on ideal nights for next 2.5 weeks

Did the same when he was dropped because of the car accident.  Playoffs start next week and the Pistons are the only team that have games both monday and tuesday.  

3 hours ago, Trifecta said:

Did the same when he was dropped because of the car accident.  Playoffs start next week and the Pistons are the only team that have games both monday and tuesday.  

Great minds...

19 hours ago, dfstout said:

My only problem with scoopin Raptors (DW) is that they have that dreaded 2 game week in most league's finals and if you hold him and miss out on another pickup it won't be pretty...

That's true... got to get there first though my man. With how injury plagued I've been, I'm just trying to give myself a sot. One week at a time. 

payne---Dunn will be out tomorrow

On 3/14/2018 at 3:26 PM, 2pac said:

Greg Monroe. Theis injury gives him a few more mins per game and Bos is thin up front. Horford is also sick and DTD so I think at a minimum Monroe is looking at 25 min pg. I'll take 13/7/with 1.5 combined stocks per off the wire

Thank you! As a horford owner Greg has been critical to keeping me alive thus far!

Is this Monroe production sustainable? Beasting right now.

4 minutes ago, Jub Jub said:

Is this Monroe production sustainable? Beasting right now.

wondering the same thing

Latest news on the warriors is that KD out 2+ weeks with rib fracture... soo definitely Swaggy P time! 

Blazers players for the sat, sun back to back. I'm rocking with aminu. 

Pelicans players for same reason but okafor is still borderline he can very easily give you 2 duds, Moore is good but he has been added in a lot of leagues by now 

maybe Big AL Jefferson, 4 games this week, Turner and Sabonis both injury and may not ready to play this week