Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Playoffs

On 3/22/2018 at 10:20 AM, lokidestroyer said:

Source? Anyone else picking up len for next two games?

Me. I grabbed Len for the back to backs. 

7 hours ago, adithmuluk said:

Me. I grabbed Len for the back to backs. 

I did too....he's the only C on the team atm...he's playing for a contract... he has 3 games in 4 days (including Monday) so its a nice bonus if you hold him after Sunday barring a Len Let Down which is also possible...

3 hours ago, dfstout said:

I did too....he's the only C on the team atm...he's playing for a contract... he has 3 games in 4 days (including Monday) so its a nice bonus if you hold him after Sunday barring a Len Let Down which is also possible...

I think any statements regarding Len's future or upside at this point are pretty much in vain, as the season is almost over, and he hasn't shown any consistency. But you may get lucky and get a couple good games out of him. 

23 minutes ago, rush007 said:

I think any statements regarding Len's future or upside at this point are pretty much in vain, as the season is almost over, and he hasn't shown any consistency. But you may get lucky and get a couple good games out of him. 

Honestly I just axed Len on the heels of the DSJ return news...in a jam for a Center, yes nab Len...but if you can get DSJ or John Collins then dont hesitate

Houston only team with a Sat-Sun B2B and CP3 unlikely to play at least one of the games.

Not sure whether a Ryan Anderson or PJ Tucker B2B is better than just picking up someone better for 1 game, tough.

cook------------curry has MCL sprain

run,don't walk,GSW have 4 games next week

Aminu if available 

also garry Harris could be back next week 

23 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

Best pickup for STL today (Sunday)? Aminu is taken.

kyle anderson

On 20/3/2018 at 4:46 AM, kingoladipodame said:

I have to drop Quinn Cook with Reggie Jackson returning from my IR sometime this week...I need to pick a guy who is available to stream Tuesday and Wednesday on back to back nights.  Who's the better option: Cheik Diallo or Pascal Siakam....this guy has beaten me by a few rebounds in the past, he dominates me in blocks, but we are usually neck to neck in steals.  Who would you rather take a 2 game flier on?  Diallo plays home games vs Dallas and Indy while Pascal plays @ Orlando then @ Cleveland....I'm thinking Diallo.

Quinn all the way..Diallo provided good help

Luke Kennard, Alex Len, Mo Harkless, Yogi Ferrell and Devin Harris (risking a G. Harris return). DEN starts the week with a B2B. DAL and POR have one Tue+Wed. Each has 4 games this week.

17 hours ago, Preparing the Kool-Aid said:

Luke Kennard, Alex Len, Mo Harkless, Yogi Ferrell and Devin Harris (risking a G. Harris return). DEN starts the week with a B2B. DAL and POR have one Tue+Wed. Each has 4 games this week.

Devin Harris is a sneaky add, dropped Cory Brewer for him for the B2B start. Gary Harris is already ruled out for Monday and Tuesday.

Alan Williams probably plays today looks ready to soak up some bench minutes. Averaged 16.0 points on 46.8 percent shooting plus 9.3 rebounds and 2.0 blocks in 23.4 minutes in last 3 games of G League. Importantly has a 4 game week with no back to backs.

1 hour ago, lykthrnn said:

Gallinari might be coming back tomorrow to jump start a 4-game week

Hope his bum a** stays away from the lineup.

Nerens Noel or Allan Williams for tonight??? need some rebs/blks & doubles-doubles in my roto league

1 hour ago, gattis said:

Nerens Noel or Allan Williams for tonight??? need some rebs/blks & doubles-doubles in my roto league

Noel. Didn't play last night so should play tonight and is a reb/blk/steal god when he plays.

55 minutes ago, reverb said:

Any updates for this week?

just grabbed ghostface since he plays a bunch and a couple times on light days plus embiid and saric out

12 hours ago, reverb said:

Any updates for this week?

Jimmy Butler!