BCShortstop8

ESPN 16-team H2H points, FREE league -- ONE spot left (The Process)

League settings link: http://games.espn.com/flb/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=17606

Draft date: March 24, 8 p.m.

Keeper deadline: March 17, 12 a.m.

Team available: The Process

A few key info:

1. Maximum of 5 SP starts per week: I manually deduct the points for the extra starts, since ESPN also includes the points for the additional starts if they occur on the same day as the 5th start. I deduct the points based on the later game start to ensure the maximum limit is met.

A. Extra starts (with positive scores):

-If the 5th and 6th starts are at 7 p.m. EST and 10 p.m. EST, I deduct the points from the 10 p.m. start.

-If the 5th and 6th starts are both at 7 p.m. EST, I deduct the higher score.

B. Extra start (with a negative score):

-If the early start has a positive score and later start has a negative, I don't deduct the negative score.

-If the early start has a negative score and later start has a positive, I deduct the positive score.

-If the extra starts (same time) are both negative, there are no deductions.

You have 5 SP, 2 RP, and 2 P slots. There's no limit to the number of relief appearances. However, since you can carry more than 5 starting pitchers and can have them in your P slots, they will count as one of the 5 starts if they do start the game. If a pitcher listed as a starter comes into a game as a reliever, that doesn't count as one of the 5 starts.

2. Keepers and draft order: The draft order is determined by the reverse standings from last season and also the number of keepers. You will be assigned to a team that was generally inactive last year; you will have the option to keep a maximum of 2 players. If you choose to keep (depending on how many), you will be dropped in the order. The draft will be in the following order:

1. Newcomers with no keepers (randomized)

2. Teams with no keepers (reverse standings order)

3. Teams with 1 keeper (reverse standings order)

4. Teams with 2 keepers (reverse standings order)

For each keeper, you're choosing to forgo that 1st and/or 2nd round pick. If you have no keepers, you'll draft in the 1st group (shown above); if you have 1 keeper, you'll be in the 3rd group and start drafting in the 2nd round; if you have 2 keepers, you'll be in the 4th group and start drafting in the 3rd round. The deadline to set keepers (March 17, 12 a.m.) is one week prior to the draft. I will reveal the draft order the day after.

Comment or e-mail me at BCShortstop8@gmail.com. I will try to send the invitation ASAP.