Mr2Saint

Chris Carson 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Whenever Carroll speaks glowingly about a player it is not a good sign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp stafford needs to produce some second half magic then. I hate all Seattle players. I’m bout to drop Russ and Carson’s. Pete carroll is a tool

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF is goin on in SEA!!!! I spent 440 FAAB to plug carson in this week with mixon out andbrieda gimpy.. come on petey Boy what are u doing ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dashoe said:

WTF is goin on in SEA!!!! I spent 440 FAAB to plug carson in this week with mixon out andbrieda gimpy.. come on petey Boy what are u doing ?

He doesn't know haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the minute i read a blurb where Petey boy this week gushed over the amount of weight Penney is down . . . I smelled a trap:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sucks. Thought for sure the only threat to Carson after last week was injury. Now I wouldn’t be surprised if Davis outtouches Carson consistently going forward based solely on today’s performance. Carroll is that ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Carson doesn’t have to worry bout penny. Maybe Davis tho lol

This backfield is confusing. Carroll...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy just missed his shot to make it in the NFL because of some little hip injury, and just like that it's gone. Doubt he ever gets the chance he had this week again as an undrafted FA next to a 1st round pick.

Edited by MJJ28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

This guy just missed his shot to make it in the NFL because of some little hip injury, and just like that it's gone. Doubt he ever gets the chance he had this week again as an undrafted FA next to a 1st round pick.

I don't think Carson is done yet. But he hasn't proven the ability to stay healthy when given a significant workload yet. Availability matters. Carson is not a special talent or anything though. Neither is Mike Davis. Penny was drafted to be one, but we haven't seen enough of Penny to make any conclusions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We went from solid RB2 workhorse to will be cut for a hip injury of one week?

 

You guys are hilarious. Carson will get 20+ carries next week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is back a wait and see for me before I''d desire to start him.  Week 3 really validated the upside of owning him but I feel about like going into week 3 as to how the RB touches are going to play out in the next game, just don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Rizzle630 said:

You guys are too much. Carson will be the guy when he gets back. 

 

Nope. Undrafted FAs in the NFL don't get jobs handed to them on a silver platter. Guys of his pedigree have get limited opportunities, and when they do they have to take it and run with it. All he has really shown to this point is that when he is given a chance, he gets hurt. He had an opportunity to further validate himself as an NFL player this week, but missed out. As a result others stepped up and demonstrated he is replaceable. He may never get the opportunity he had today again. That's life at the highest level.

Edited by MJJ28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are jumping the gun way to quick. If anything I was happy to see penny not get many touches. If anything penny falls way back. You think mike davis is going to take over now? Your crazy if thats your thought process. While I don't feel comfortable starting him next week. He's a def hold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

You guys are jumping the gun way to quick. If anything I was happy to see penny not get many touches. If anything penny falls way back. You think mike davis is going to take over now? Your crazy if thats your thought process. While I don't feel comfortable starting him next week. He's a def hold.

 

Last week Penny got 3 carries and made rookie mistakes. They weren't gonna bellcowing him this week regardless of who was out/injured. This week they reupped the touches and he performed. Look for him to get even more touches next week, regardless of if it's with Davis or Carson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

 

Last week Penny got 3 carries and made rookie mistakes. They weren't gonna bellcowing him this week regardless of who was out/injured. This week they reupped the touches and he performed. Look for him to get even more touches next week, regardless of if it's with Davis or Carson.

 

He didn't have a bad game. But just the simple fact they brought davis in and gave him that many touches tells me something. Im also not pumping carson up. Im simply saying its way to early to just say oh looks like its going back to a committee. Well see next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.