Mr2Saint

Chris Carson 2018 Outlook

2 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

I was being sarcastic. Honestly - I could see 20 carries for Penny this game. 

Well, how was I supposed to know that? :)

3 hours ago, cnewbykkn said:

I could see 20 carries for Penny this game. 

Source?       

37 minutes ago, HBEACH said:

Source?       

You're not getting a source about touch totals upcoming in the game, teams don't do that. His opinion is based on speculation, like basically everything posted on the site.

Edited by MJJ28
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HBEACH said:

Source?       

Source for my opinion?

Petey told me at dinner last night. 

46 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

Source for my opinion?

Petey told me at dinner last night. 

I think Petey's been smoking.

ppFx7VV_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I think Carson will play but I don't trust it. 

Edited by Patrick Bateman
Don't need to know about your roster.

I hope they just make him inactive so I can put Davis in. Leaving him active would suck trying to figure out if he’s full go or not.

• Like 1

Nothing really new but Rapoport tweeted early this morning the Seahawks are optimistic he plays but will test him out pregame. Guess I'll be checking for tweets from the Hawks beat writers later today, but picked up Valdes-Scantling just to have a backup flex starter. 

3 hours ago, JBord25 said:

I hope they just make him inactive so I can put Davis in. Leaving him active would suck trying to figure out if he’s full go or not.

If the Seahawks make him inactive my team might benefit because then I can use MDavis. might 

Chris Carson (hip) is active for Week 9 against the Chargers.

Carson practiced all week then passed his final test in pre-game warmups. Perhaps Mike Davis will get a few extra carries, but Carson can be fired up as a high-end RB2 for the run-heavy Seahawks. Inactive for the Seahawks are RB C.J. Prosise, CB Neiko Thorpe, S Maurice Alexander, OG Jordan Simmons, G/C Ethan Pocic, DT Nazair Jones and DT Poonda Ford. Prosise's healthy scratch is another point in Carson's favor.

Nov 4 - 2:42 PM

Edited by nonstopfan

Looking okay, but Davis/Penny getting some carries. 8/6/3 carries so far (Carson/Davis/Penny), and Carson highest ypc. I sat him for Chubb this morning, but I'm hoping he can pick it up even so. I mean, 5ypc is alright. They just need to keep running him.

3 minutes ago, Brotherbock said:

Looking okay, but Davis/Penny getting some carries. 8/6/3 carries so far (Carson/Davis/Penny), and Carson highest ypc. I sat him for Chubb this morning, but I'm hoping he can pick it up even so. I mean, 5ypc is alright. They just need to keep running him.

They are sticking to the word of somewhat limiting him. Davis got a lot of work in the 2 minute drill which may skew things a bit. I think he had 4-5 touches there at the end of the half.

Edited by nonstopfan

On 11/4/2018 at 3:57 PM, TrueToTheBlue said:

Well that sucks, think he misses next week too?

I would say yes, they have a Thursday game the following week. I think we see a lot of Davis this week and Carson next Thursday. No way he is playing Sunday then Thursday. 

So wait until  game day to plug in Davis but cross your fingers Carson plays a full game but then again the pesky penney keeps lurking in Petey Boy coach speak and in another week or 2 mkissic will be back, which sends prosise packing but now opens the door for backfield distribution and play calling. .  .this backfield has been a mess all season to figure out who to trust weekly

1 hour ago, dashoe said:

So wait until  game day to plug in Davis but cross your fingers Carson plays a full game but then again the pesky penney keeps lurking in Petey Boy coach speak and in another week or 2 mkissic will be back, which sends prosise packing but now opens the door for backfield distribution and play calling. .  .this backfield has been a mess all season to figure out who to trust weekly

Not really. Davis is the clear cuff.