Sign in to follow this  
mrschrod

Albert Wilson 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

Message added by tonycpsu

37 minutes ago, GenerallyPoorAdvice said:

Those boys sipping the TreQuan Kool aid think he's a better option. But what about you guys?

I think that Quan is tied to the better offense but Wilson has the chance to acquire a far larger share of the target share. Let me preface this by saying this is a huge if, but if Gase realizes that Wilson is one of the best weapons on the offense and this guy starts getting 8-10 high percentage targets a game then Wilson is going to be a much more dependable fantasy asset.

Wilson has been making his money in YAC this year while Quan is more of a field stretcher. Even if Wilson doesn't break a long one what's his floor 4/40? 1/10 is well within the range of outcomes for Quan.

Quan is exciting because he's a rookie on a Drew Brees offense. There's nothing flashy about Wilson, but he's simply produced when given the chance in the NFL. If Amendola goes down it'll get even sweeter for him.

Is this for real?  He's the #20 rank PPR WR.  Schedule doesn't look too bad.  Just sitting there.  I have no idea what to think ROS

10 hours ago, GenerallyPoorAdvice said:

Those boys sipping the TreQuan Kool aid think he's a better option. But what about you guys?

Probably about equal for me

Who's the best bet now with Stills having a groin injury?  Albert looks like he'll be going fishing ROS.  

Agent Drew Rosenhaus said Albert Wilson's hip injury could cost him the season.

"The best-case scenario is that he would miss a few weeks," Rosenhaus added. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Wilson is dealing with a labral issue in his hip. With Kenny Stills also injured, the Dolphins are down to Danny Amendola, Jakeem Grant, and a disgruntled DeVante Parker at receiver.
Oct 22 - 9:17 AM

3 hours ago, MilkSteakandjellybeans said:

It's a shame he had the opportunity and was on pace to have himself a big game.

Yup. Sucks for sure. 

3 hours ago, MilkSteakandjellybeans said:

It's a shame he had the opportunity and was on pace to have himself a big game.

Yep on the play he was tackled he was close to another monster gain.

Loving this late round pick