fakespike

Leonard Fournette 2018 Outlook

No Yeldon now...LF seems more ENTICING. Wasn't going to roll with him, but Im thinking about it now instead of J Williams. 

Edited by teamplow

4 minutes ago, teamplow said:

No Yeldon now...LF seems more ENTICING. Wasn't going to roll with him, but Im thinking about it now instead of J Williams. 

Where do you see that? 

Link 

4 minutes ago, teamplow said:

Yeldon is inactive as hes a healthy scratch. Same as Carlos Hyde the previous week, but I dont see Hyde as an inactive this week. I wouldnt be surprised to see Hyde and David Williams getting evaluated today. 

For me personally, with the uncertainty of Fournette's usage, I simply cannot justify starting him at this point in the fantasy season. 

Just now, heyeaglefn said:

ESPN has him inactive on ESPN 2

I am looking at inactives and the Jags RBs and I see nothing that said that

10 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Elijah or Leonard 

this decision is going to be the death of my team 

I’m facing the same situation. Rolling with McGuire. I’m not letting Fournette ruin my championship week when I’ve made it here in spite of him. 

• Like 2

I'm confident he will get at least 15 touches so I'm rolling him out there agains the Dolphins in the championship.  He could easily hit that total by half-time.   

I'm here in spite of him (largely thanks to James Connor, who is somewhat ironically now the injured one)

I don't feel confident at all, but have no better options, and I'm wearing my teal Jags-colored boxer briefs as a measure of good faith in Fournette. 

• Haha 1

Let's GO FOURNETTE!!!!

Just now, 99-percent-sure said:

So far, Fournette is making me look like an idiot almost every week I start him, and now the week I sit him. Sigh.

Its so Fournette to troll everyone on their benches for the finals lol

1 minute ago, Impreza178 said:

Its so Fournette to troll everyone on their benches for the finals lol

He's like, "You started Chubb, Mixon and Cook over me? I'll show you." Elijah McGuire doing the same thing to me too. The 'ship is always so random.

• Like 1

This POS did everything he could to screw my season. Playing for 3rd place today because he got benched again last week. Rage dropped him & my opponent added him & started him today against me. One last 🖕from Fournette this year. 

I HATE THIS GUY

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

This POS did everything he could to screw my season. Playing for 3rd place today because he got benched again last week. Rage dropped him & my opponent added him & started him today against me. One last 🖕from Fournette this year. 

I HATE THIS GUY

That’s rough bro

vibes

3 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

What do we do with this guy next year?  

He’s my first auction nomination next year. Throwing him out for $1 & he can be someone else’s problem. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2018/12/30/18162286/leonard-fournette-contract-void-guarantee-jaguars

Guarantees voided setting up the opportunity to cut him or trade him. Where ya'll think he ends up?

Just saw this news from the RW blurb...and this is simply a "wow"!

Here's the RW blurb as well, which is also comical for the last line:

The Associated Press reports the Jaguars have informed Leonard Fournette that his Week 13 suspension voided the remaining guarantees in his contract.

Fournette was banned one game for leaving the bench and fighting during a Week 12 brawl with the Bills. Guarantees are usually only voided for steroid or off-the-field issues, but depending on the contract, teams can do so for on-field conduct. Agents can negotiate out that language. Apparently Fournette's did not. Things have grown messy between Fournette and the club that made him the No. 4 overall pick of last year's draft. Speaking following Sunday's loss, EVP Tom Coughlin called an inactive Fournette "selfish" for apparently sitting on the bench the wrong way.

Edited by Corleone
  • Haha 1