fakespike

Leonard Fournette 2018 Outlook

19 minutes ago, Jin said:

Fournette has a chance to come back week 7 and score us 4 more points. Hooray! 

Such a pessimist. Dude’s gonna get 5 points in his return before reinjuring. Take it to the bank!

/reverse psychology

Edited by jsch08

16 minutes ago, Jin said:

Fournette has a chance to come back week 7 and score us 4 more points. Hooray! 

ESPN had a little story of him spotted at practice with just a helmet. I’m expecting the same drama as the week before he came back last time next week. Limited participants, looking like the old Fournette lol. But this is obviously the best news we’ve heard in a while on him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bob69024 said:

ESPN had a little story of him spotted at practice with just a helmet. I’m expecting the same drama as the week before he came back last time next week. Limited participants, looking like the old Fournette lol. But this is obviously the best news we’ve heard in a while on him.

Did he look 'spry'?

gotta love yesterday’s reports saying out until week 10. A DAY LATER and he has a chance for week 7. 

Edited by jsch08
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi guys. I just owned the ownership club. Hows everyone doing?

so do we want him back week 7 or sit tight just  to make sure he doesn’t re-injure the hammy?

OMG I just traded him yesterday for Greg Olsen and Derek Carr (2-QB league) and now this report comes out. 

SMH

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, battle2heaven said:

so do we want him back week 7 or sit tight just  to make sure he doesn’t re-injure the hammy?

Good question. I am no doctor but I’d say week 7. He can pull it again in week 7 or he could pull it again in week 10. I am assuming team doctors are good enough at their job to determine when more rest might not make a damn bit of difference.

I would think week 10 is probably still more likely.

Edited by jsch08

Own him and sitting at 0-5..there has been no shortage of crazy dumb offers..as someone who's not making the playoffs, my plan is to hold and hope that down the road he helps me ruin the seasons or playoff hopes of some of these owners who are making these offers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

32 minutes ago, battle2heaven said:

All LF owners:

7gcv1omn4suy.jpg

Edited by Jin

53 minutes ago, CletisVanDamme said:

Own him and sitting at 0-5..there has been no shortage of crazy dumb offers..as someone who's not making the playoffs, my plan is to hold and hope that down the road he helps me ruin the seasons or playoff hopes of some of these owners who are making these offers.

Crazy dumb offers? What value does he have? Your 0-5 and although unlikely still do have a tiny shot at the playoffs, but you’d probably have to win out or close to it.

Therefore anything offered to you that can slot in and be an immediate upgrade is a fair offer. Fournette coming back in 5 weeks holds no value for you. You are the dumb one for not getting anything you can 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Crazy dumb offers? What value does he have? Your 0-5 and although unlikely still do have a tiny shot at the playoffs, but you’d probably have to win out or close to it.

Therefore anything offered to you that can slot in and be an immediate upgrade is a fair offer. Fournette coming back in 5 weeks holds no value for you. You are the dumb one for not getting anything you can 

Well in in terms of value, I traded (4-1) Jordan Howard for Fournette To the 1-4 owner to join the club. So maybe I’m dumb, who knows. Felt like it wa worth the risk here for the stretch run. 

20 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

You are making a lot of assumptions here without knowing the CSB details of my team, league or, yes, what I would call ridiculous offers for him.  For instance, would you take Trubisky for him even though you already have a solid option in Watson..if you would, then YOU would be dumb, no?  Save the comments for some other gullable Fournette owner.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CletisVanDamme said:

You are making a lot of assumptions here without knowing the CSB details of my team, league or, yes, what I would call ridiculous offers for him.  For instance, would you take Trubisky for him even though you already have a solid option in Watson..if you would, then YOU would be dumb, no?  Save the comments for some other gullable Fournette owner.  

Obviously that offer makes no sense but I’m sure at least one of the “crazy dumb offers” would have had immediate benifit to your teams current prospects. 

**** that, I'd rather not help anyone if they're gonna offer me garbage. Just ruin the others' playoff chances haha

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ccsae said:

**** that, I'd rather not help anyone if they're gonna offer me garbage. Just ruin the others' playoff chances haha

With fournettes track record of leaving mid game and putting up a dud you might be doing just that when they play him. 

2 hours ago, rex_bulkhead said:

The salt in the wound is Fournette will ball out for the team that drafts him next year

It's always been that way. Get ready from someone snagging him up in the late 2nd or even 3rd, depending how he does in the stretch run, and get monster RB1 numbers. Only for him to be a top 5 pick the season after and struggle with injuries again. Leo's world.

Edited by frog34
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, poofinger said:

Was the David Johnson thread this ridiculous last season?

No. All the smart owners dropped him week 2 and moved on

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, frog34 said:

It's always been that way. Get ready from someone snagging him up in the late 2nd or even 3rd, depending how he does in the stretch run, and get monster RB1 numbers. Only for him to be a top 5 pick the season after and struggle with injuries again. Leo's world.

Exactly why this game we play is frickin stupid. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, poofinger said:

Was the David Johnson thread this ridiculous last season?

David johnson had a real injury. Not a 'minor hamstring pull' from playing less than half a game

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

If you touted this bum over Melvin Gordon at the start of the year please go ahead and delete your account 

That was me.  Let Gordon slip past in the first round because I was sure last year Fournette just has some bad luck and was going to be huge this year.  

I’m going to keep my account though if that’s cool.  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

When Fournette comes back, who scores more ROS - David Johnson or Leonard Fournette?