fakespike

Leonard Fournette 2018 Outlook

3 hours ago, cbsholy said:

The sad thing is we'll be bitter for next year and avoid him in drafts and he'll end up as a top 5 RB after healing up and  "learning from his mistakes".

He looked great coming into this year. Lost that 10-15 pounds, looked phenomenal in the preseason, and was the centerpiece of the offense on a team with a defense that was supposed to be very good that would keep positive game script. 

He has to be one of the most frustrating players I've ever owned personally. Not only has he sit half the year but he tanked an RB slot those two different weeks that he was supposedly healthy and got injured in the first half of the game. Constantly having to pay attention to the injury and practice reports. Missing practices, limited practices, constantly having to decipher coach speak. He finally practices in full and then still doesn't play. He practices in full and is cleared to play and he's even posting on twitter about how he's ready to light it up. Then you start him and he burns a hole in one of your starting RB slots by getting hurt way before halftime. And now that he's healthy and looking good, he gets suspended right when it might be life-or-death for some of us. 

To those that are still in it despite drafting him, I hope he balls out the rest of the way. As ironic as it may seem, he could really be the piece that propels teams to a championship to end this year. To those who were counting on him for this week, you can still pull it off. It's fantasy, anything can happen. Make it past this week and you could win it all. But I'd be very cautious when considering drafting him next year and I'd be damn sure to draft his handcuff if the situation is clear enough behind him on the depth chart. The talent is most definitely there, but owning him this year has been such a headache. 

Yeah, I won't be drafting him again next year. Between the nagging injuries and the suspensions he's been a colossal disappointment. Damn shame too, because I do believe in the talent. 

• Like 1

Probably have to fall to the 3rd round for me to consider this pos. He will miss games for injuries and his head is full of rocks. 

• Like 1

This suspension came at a really terrible time - considering he was just getting all fired back up.  Disappointed in my boi. 

If LF falls into an early third rounder next year - that would be pretty amazing.  Great pick up.  Kid is a stud and he is bound to get past this crap.

2 hours ago, dudewithabadcat said:

This suspension came at a really terrible time - considering he was just getting all fired back up.  Disappointed in my boi. 

If LF falls into an early third rounder next year - that would be pretty amazing.  Great pick up.  Kid is a stud and he is bound to get past this crap.

Don't hold your breath.

12 hours ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Kid? Bruh looks like he retired 10 years ago after a 13 year career. 

four2-620x370.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Asian Sensation said:

Kid? Bruh looks like he retired 10 years ago after a 13 year career. 

four2-620x370.jpg

Looks like he could be working the docks in Boston circa 1880.

5 minutes ago, Asian Sensation said:

^^^^ lol 

and for my next trick watch me miss a game while I’m healthy

and the next trick is that I remove all injuries from my body.....oooops...I actually removed my body....

Picture7.jpg

• Haha 2

On 11/28/2018 at 8:53 AM, FitzMagic said:

Bright side is he can’t pull his hammy this week and he’ll be even fresher for the start of fantasy playoffs.

On 11/28/2018 at 9:26 AM, FrancoJavierM said:

He will also not be able to fight the other team!! :lol:

He'll be rested and refreshed. I heard he's just gonna hang out at Subway with Mixon, stay out of trouble.

From what Fitz posted and what I saw of that video of Shaq speaking....hes pretty dumb. lol

Edited by Zekepeak86

Definitely gets the award for most creative ways to eff your team over..I mean, didn't he get held out of a game last year for missing team photos or something like that?

Only plus side of this suspension is fresh legs for the start of most fantasy playoffs next week. Rest up #27 we are going to need you.

47 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

Only plus side of this suspension is fresh legs for the start of most fantasy playoffs next week. Rest up #27 we are going to need you.

Fresh legs? Dudes been chillen basically all season. 

In the 5 games he’s played this year. 

Week 1 left first quarter

Week 4 left 2nd quarter

Week 10 full game

week 11 full game 

week 12 kicked out 3rd quarter

I’d be more worried about rust/new qb/rhythm than fresh legs. He looked good before getting kicked out against Buffalo. Congrats on wrapping up an early playoff spot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Everytime this thread is bumped I think he will miss more games...this guy is that stupid that he could get suspended while suspended

3 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

Everytime this thread is bumped I think he will miss more games...this guy is that stupid that he could get suspended while suspended

how-you-get-fired-on-your-day-off.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Didn’t watch the Jags game on Saturday. Wondering how the o line looked sans Norwell. They and Lenny looked great against Buffalo. Just wondering what to expect from this doofus next week.

16 minutes ago, jsch08 said:

Didn’t watch the Jags game on Saturday. Wondering how the o line looked sans Norwell. They and Lenny looked great against Buffalo. Just wondering what to expect from this doofus next week.

If the Jags D plays anything like they did against the colts, he is in line for his normal 25-30 touches and is a must start RB1. Miller just lit up the titans. Crowell just lit up the titans, mack did ok. 

Hyde and Yeldon didnt do much rushing against the colts, but neither are near fournettes talent when he is on the field. They did give up 3 sacks to Autry and the colts, but thats bout all i know.

• Like 1