fakespike

Leonard Fournette 2018 Outlook

14 minutes ago, Rickydragon said:

3rd rounder next year?  

Inn reality, I expect he’ll be taken near the end of the 2nd round, especially in 12 team leagues. He’s still a workhorse with a lot of talent, and those are hard to come by these days on fantasy football. Someone will take a stab at him in the late 2nd round. But I wouldn’t even remotely consider him until the 3rd round and I don’t expect him to be on the board at that point, so essentially DND for me next year. 

Edited by ff062018
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ff062018 said:

I’ve got Fournette and going against the Titans D. 

Time to dial up 4 TDs.

👀👀

11 hours ago, 99-percent-sure said:

The dream combo was supposed to be Fournette trucking for 120 and 2 TDs while the Jags D shuts down most of their opponents. This does not resemble that in the least. For those who drafted that way and who survive tonight, start both at your own risk next week if they're on your roster. Open question whether Sanchize's awfulness will be enough to carry the day.

And to think Derrick Henry out of all backs doubled your dream combo. 

The line wasnt good but running the same play every time didnt help. They shouldve tried to get the ball in his hands more with screens and flat passes. Shouldve worked outside the tackles more. Running up the middle didnt work and then them falling behind by so much didnt get him his 25-30 touches. Kessler was so bad, even when he had to check down he couldnt see LF anywhere. The dude is not good at qb.

Next weeks game will be much closer. Id expect the jags to be in lead or close all game with sanchez playing. He should see is full work load.

Edited by Zekepeak86
  • Like 1

Us fantasy owners needed you to show up last night.

That was one ugly game big daddy Leonard. 

My season is not over but damnit after the first half I couldn’t take watching another minute of that Jaguars offense, so I changed the channel and watched the movie Rampage. That movie sucked like your performance 

• Haha 1

Well suddenly owning Kareem Hunt/Conner in the playoffs doesn't feel as bad.  Coulda started this guy! 

At least the Hunt/Conner owners can have a couple more days of solace before the Wilsons and Jaylen Samuels of the world ruin our RB position like LF did tonight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

My season is not over but damnit after the first half I couldn’t take watching another minute of that Jaguars offense, so I changed the channel and watched the movie Rampage. That movie sucked like your performance 

And there wasn’t any Jaguars tearing s**t up there either!

23 minutes ago, RolandoRoomes said:

Glad my opponent had this shlub and not me!

X2. Great start. Sorry owners.

Fournettes season was a personal affront to fantasy teams that drafted him. The fact he came back healthy and for three weeks showed people why they invested a high pick on him almost makes it worse. 

• Like 1

Everything, every equation and calculation pointed to Fournette having a big game yesterday. However, the one thing I clearly overlooked and probably the most important thing is that Jacksonville just really sucks. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Ace_King said:

Sure. I'm still the favorite in both my leagues with Fournette but the margin for error, whether bust games or injuries, just got vastly smaller.

I suppose it's good we have this data early. You can adjust based on your situation. If you are now an underdog go for more upside versus floor. If you're still even money or ahead then proceed as is. 

That's the *only* thing I like about THursday games, is you can go for more boom or more safety depending on how yours or your opponents players did on Thursday

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Land Of Real Beer said:

The evolution of the disillusioned soul. Beautiful.

Man, that is a sad thing to go back and look on. 

Poor little guy. 

14 hours ago, Marty Funkhouser said:

Fournettes season was a personal affront to fantasy teams that drafted him. The fact he came back healthy and for three weeks showed people why they invested a high pick on him almost makes it worse. 

Not even 3 weeks, 2 1/2 weeks but he was who we thought he was on draft day. He just can't stay on the field for a range of reasons. I won't touch him next year unless I can draft him as a RB3. He can't be trusted as an early pick--but he will be picked early again because of his talent and his (usually for him) good situation.

Edited by Ace_King

14 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Mental note to myself.  Don’t get same fantasy players as guy that chooses to watch Rampage.

They should just go back to Bortles... For as turnover prone as Bortles is, at least he could challenge the defense down the field, opening things up front for Fournette...

8 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

They should just go back to Bortles... For as turnover prone as Bortles is, at least he could challenge the defense down the field, opening things up front for Fournette...

Well, they just announced today they’re cutting him at the end of the season.  So, that’s probably not happening.