ragrag

Stefon Diggs 2018 Outlook

40 minutes ago, AnchorDown said:

Diggs is a dirty route runner and at the very least Peters should be a little gimpy. Not ideal but I could see him burning him on a few tonight.

Don't love this TNF games though, I can't lie. Weird things happen on Thursdays. He's as likely to go 8/150/2 as he is to go 2/14/0. I'm rolling him out there of course because I'd have to have incredible other options not to, but not feeling it tonight unfortunately. Last week has me a little shook and I like many of you wish he had Theilan's floor. If he comes out tonight healthy with 15 ppr points that's a huge win in my mind. 

Man, I like TNF. Seems like whenever I watch they are pretty high scoring. Points, points, points... great for fantasy. 

Great night stat wise.  Could have used a TD, but i'll take the 18 pts.

He was really the only big time player tonight who didn’t get a td (yes I’m not counting cook here) so that almost was a bummer, but then I remembered he caught 11 balls for over 100 yards. Stud.

He’s locked and loaded as a WR1. The Vikings will be throwing a ton this year.

Cousins underthrew diggs in the third quarter on a go route and I think it was Peters who barely got his hand on it.  Good play regardless by the CB.  Would have been a 42 yd td (much like last game).  I'm liking Cousin's looks but not the execution.

At this point in the season Thielen is better value but Diggs is just one or two plays away from pushing that ceiling on points.

6 minutes ago, beaze said:

Cousins underthrew diggs in the third quarter on a go route and I think it was Peters who barely got his hand on it.  Good play regardless by the CB.  Would have been a 42 yd td (much like last game).  I'm liking Cousin's looks but not the execution.

At this point in the season Thielen is better value but Diggs is just one or two plays away from pushing that ceiling on points.

I believe that was Shields

• Like 2

I guess no news is good news:) 21 catches on 26 targets last 2 games. Got tripped up bout 2 yards short of the goal line yesterday, so stats could have been even better. Loving the looks he’s getting and that Theilen and him coexist nicely.

• Like 1

Thielen getting all the love this week but I’ll take that PPR line every single Sunday!

• Like 1

Both Thielen and Diggs are thriving with Cousins at the helm.  Meanwhile, scattershot Case Keenum is over in Denver, making Elway look like a donkey.

5 hours ago, timbrah_ho said:

Anyone know if Diggs is going to see mostly Peterson in coverage this week? Could be a rough outing 

I'm worried as well but I have don't have better options and it's kind of hard to bench your third round pick. The last time they met, Diggs went for 6 catches and just 37 yards...

I wish someone would ******** cover Thielen so Cousins would have to throw it to Diggs. Thielen is a very good player, but hot damn gimmie some Diggs love. 

• Like 2

Yea it sucks.  Not surprised by the performance.   Better days are ahead

Very frustrating to own Diggs, especially when my opponent this week had Thielen! LOL.  Diggs needs some lovin' - come on Cuz!!